Cost Breakdown Of Condo Renovation

radiola

I need to know how much are the following costs

aircon inside plus the box with a big fan for outside, do you get a set for like 15000 bht? I was quoted the lowest price 17000 in big c only for the aircon itself withhout the box that comes outside

kitchen, lets say few dravers with few drawers and a sink and some hard top for cook let say

putting the glass on balcony outside, like many poople are doing, they put windows and glass outside, I was wondering if I can have kitchen outisde I think much better for me and have a fridge and sink with electric heater there

so these are the costs, what do you think it would costs me and where to look for the reliable constructor that wlll not inflate the prices too much

Air con unit depends on size of room it will be servicing. Big C did not offer only one unit, need both for it to work. If your room is small enough for a 12000 btu unit, I had one installed recently for 21000 baht. No idea about your other questions

Air con unit depends on size of room it will be servicing. Big C did not offer only one unit, need both for it to work. If your room is small enough for a 12000 btu unit, I had one installed recently for 21000 baht. No idea about your other questions

oh so it is a set right?

Nip along to HomeWorks, they sell airconditioners and kitchens and windows.

You'll be able to get all prices in one go AND they install as well so you'll get an all in estimate.

Then you can shop around armed with some relevent knowledge.

Any idividual company selling A/C, kitchens and windows will install for you so no need for a contractor.

You'll need to have an idea of the size of your room (m2) for the aircon and the length of the kitchen top you want (take a photo of where it will go as well as the length) and also the sizes (length and height) of the window you need to enclose the balcony.

Also check with your condo management that you are allowed to enclose the balcony.

Where will the condenser of the A/C go if you enclose the balcony?

Edited by PattayaParent

thx, condenser will go on the balcony, so if i buy a kitchen and sink will they install for free?

i visited homeworks yesterday, kind of pricey but ok

size is 38 sqm

but where can i buy the balcony enclosement? in homeworks? and they will install it too?

thx, condenser will go on the balcony, so if i buy a kitchen and sink will they install for free?

i visited homeworks yesterday, kind of pricey but ok

size is 38 sqm

but where can i buy the balcony enclosement? in homeworks? and they will install it too?

If you put the condenser on the balcony and then close the balcony in then you will have to open the outer balcony window when you run the AC.

HomeWorks sell windows so they can give you a price for supply and install a window on your balcony, the kitchen and A/C departments can do the same..

A cheap place for kitchens is PR Kitchens on Thepprasit Rd.

Radiola, the 2 parts of the ac system go together. Not being too specific on how an air con system works, but the part you see outside buildings ( a compressor and a condenser)actually generates a lot of heat. The heat from your room is actually being removed by the condenser/compressor unit. So if you put it in the same room then your room will never cool down. One more thing is that you better check that you have an adequate power supply (amperage) to run the system. Check you meter and wiring from and to the consumer unit. All air con systems have a kw rating. Rule of thumb is approximately 4 Amps for every kilowatt. If your Condo is old, or has been renovated before, make sure this is all OK before buying. Better to get a dedicated AC company to sell and install, that way you have some kind of guarantee it will work