Buying Computer Or Laptop With Installment.

cnnaing

hi..

i'm asian country citizen and working in thailand now. i've got work-permit and my salary is around 30000 baht/month. i want to buy Laptop computer but i can't pay all the money. so i'm searching computer shops or web site that installment support. Next problem is "applying credit card". where can i apply credit card with my salary as a foreigner.

Edited by cnnaing

Sorry - I'm a foreigner and overseas and unable to answer your question. but you might think that either a used laptop or a PC might work for you, too. Or simply save up for that new laptop. I heard, Kuala Lumpur is a better place to buy them. Good luck!

i'm not sure about credit cards but remember reading for a Central Department store card, as a foreigner you had to have a monthly income of more than 50,000 Baht after tax (as well as work permit and visa).

I imagine credit cards wouldn't be too different.

You might want to look into Aeon and First Choice too, they allow you to buy in installments. As income requirements for these are lower for Thai nationals than credit cards, i'm guessing they might be lower for foreigners as well.

Edited by tom yum goong
  • Thanks 1