Unofficial Pissup At Blues Factory

britmaveric

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there definately, i'll have just got back from Chaiya Phum by then  :D Is it lads only or couples ?  :D

Up to you!!!! :D

I'll bring her along then (just to ensure i get home OK) :o:D

Perfect timing as well Brit. Just realised that Man City Vs Man Utd on that day. KO at 7:45pm so it will be over by the time we meet. I'll be either celebrating if Man City win or drowning my sorrows :D

Hope u are supporting Man not Man City? :o

Man...what :D I am indeed from the Blue half, a Man City fan, my fathers fault but when you have chosen your colours, that's it for life :D That's why i thought we were going to the BLUES factory. I could never go if it was called the REDS factory :D:D

Edited by mrbojangles

I will do my best to be there too, my sister and Bro in law are coming up from Aust. and it is also my birthday.

My missus is prego, so that will make it harder but I will ue my birthday as an excuse :o

My bro in law is an Aussie cop, I wonder how he will take walking street?

Be nice to meet you finally Brit, and the rest of you.

for those that don't want to wait lets do the shark bar soi 0 first, happy hour 8-10 50baht for all drinks, karaoke food music pool ......then it's still cheap 70baht for tiger after 10.............blues F is a lttle bit expensive for a piss up.

Hope u are supporting Man not Man City? :o

Man...what :D I am indeed from the Blue half, a Man City fan, my fathers fault but when you have chosen your colours, that's it for life :D That's why i thought we were going to the BLUES factory. I could never go if it was called the REDS factory :D:D

I'll be supporting Utd :D:D

for those that don't want to wait lets do the shark bar soi 0 first, happy hour 8-10 50baht for all drinks, karaoke food music pool ......then it's still cheap 70baht for tiger after 10.............blues F is a lttle bit expensive for a piss up.

Not in my opinion. :D:o

Yes but it is the opinoion of Mr SHARKness !

I have to agree with you Dave.

Last night was the second time in a week that I've got bladdered in your club and I didn't have to pay a bill,cool :o  :D

3rd time lucky mate?

I must have missed you Kurgen. I was in on Monday and Tuesday, me and the better half had a good night last night. That Farang Bass player is excellent :D

No Davethailand to be seen either night though :D Don't worry Dave, it was only me asking for you, if one of your waiters told you :D

14th is good for me too... I'll be there with my new mia!!!

Although I've already met a lot of the TV members in Pattaya, it'll be good to put a few more faces to some other names.

:o

i simply couldn't afford to get drunk in the BF, i could spend 2,000baht and walk out sober, small measures and expensive, don't get me wrong this is OK as there is free entertainment on but it's not a place to get pissed every night

I just like the shark bar, it is currently under used and it's a shame.