New Honda Civic Released

Actually, I'm not sure what to make of this.

The interior looks ok but the exterior looks a lot worse - I understand that the previous version has been around for about 5 years but through my eyes, it looks better.

Has anyone driven the new version yet?

Honda have stopped making the previous version, but does anyone know where this may still be sold?

As i understand it, the release date in Thailand has been delayed a number of times because in other markets, this new Civic has encountered various problems.

I liked the old one but it was looking dated. This new one doesn't exactly set the heart on fire. Looks like a very conservative update.

Part of that dash looks squared off like that in the brio ewwww....I don't this urge to run out and trade in my 7th gen for this. The 8th gen is more attractive than this new model.

Agreed.

On a side note, does anyone know when the new CRV comes out?

It's already on the roads in other countries and I imagine the floods a few months ago may have slowed down production.

Part of that dash looks squared off like that in the brio ewwww....I don't this urge to run out and trade in my 7th gen for this. The 8th gen is more attractive than this new model.

Agreed.

On a side note, does anyone know when the new CRV comes out?

It's already on the roads in other countries and I imagine the floods a few months ago may have slowed down production.

I think it already has, I did see CRV with red tags today and the body looked a little different than current model.