Beerlao Font

eek

Would like to mimic the BeerLao font.

Have tried a lot of fonts so far and nothing is as close as i want it to be.

Anyone have any idea of what font they might have used, or what might be closest to mimicking it?

Thank you.

beerlai.jpg

To me, it's quite reminscent of Souvienne.

Just tried Souvienne. Its close but the "a" and "l" shapes are out. Its one of the closest for sure though. Thanks JSixpack.

Haha yep, you want some home made booze Astral? :P

Just wish to make a fun thing for a friend whos a beerlao lover. Want to make it look like the beerlao font, so its obvious its come from that, but with different words. Thought it would be simple..and it would be..if only i could get the font!

Will check out fontlab carbine, thank you.

Might just make my own vectors if it comes to it..but a lot of work for something that i set out to do quickly... saai.gif

Haha yep, you want some home made booze Astral? tongue.png

Just wish to make a fun thing for a friend whos a beerlao lover. Want to make it look like the beerlao font, so its obvious its come from that, but with different words. Thought it would be simple..and it would be..if only i could get the font!

Might just make my own vectors if it comes to it..but a lot of work for something that i set out to do quickly... saai.gif

How about trying to be original?

dave11123 I think i love you!! wub.png Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yep, you want some home made booze Astral? tongue.png

How about trying to be original?

Dont think you actually read what i wrote, or regardless, just felt like letting out some gas in my general direction?

..some people like to be about as helpful as chocolate teapots.

Anyway, sorted! Thanks to those being helpful! :D

I am sure it will be super cute, I bought Harley davidson t-shirts for my nephew but the Harley was written in Thai and it was huge hit so I do get where you are going here although some seem to fail to grasp the concept of a fun present.

• Like 1