How Many Photos Needed For Laos Visa On Arrival?

I found this:-

Requirements

(application for a tourist visa on arrival)

Download Lao visa on arrival application form

1. Your original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and a blank page for a visa stamp
  2. A Visa application form, filled and signed by the applicant (available at visa booth at Lao ports of entry or download it here (in the box).
  3. Two(2) recent passport-type photographs.
  4. Visa fee (cash)

I found this:-

Requirements

(application for a tourist visa on arrival)

Download Lao visa on arrival application form

1. Your original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and a blank page for a visa stamp
  2. A Visa application form, filled and signed by the applicant (available at visa booth at Lao ports of entry or download it here (in the box).
  3. Two(2) recent passport-type photographs.
  4. Visa fee (cash)

Having posted the above, I now have a visa application form in my hands (ahead of a trip next week) and there is just one space for a photo. Prudent to always take a spare.

post-108506-0-03635200-1337242510_thumb.

For Possum1931

Posted Today, 16:38

Can anyone tell me if the Thai embassy in Ventaine issue extensions of non emigrant multiple entry O visas based on marriage.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxV

Visa "extensions" for marriage or retirement are done at a Thai Immigration office in Thailand, not at their Embassy in Vientiane.

Or, are you perhaps asking about obtaining another Non-O visa there in Vientiane??

Mac

Khun Cardholder, and others, Sawasdee Khrup,

fyi: last time, November, 2011, I made the crossing from Nongkhai into Laos, I used the Laos form I had downloaded, which I had already prepared: I was told by the Immigration intake-person on the Laos side of the bridge, that she would accept my form "this time," but she said they would not accept that form in the future. And they had a different looking, smaller form they were passing out.

I have the form I downloaded last year, and compared it to the one you linked to: they are the exact same size, created with the same version of Acrobat, and, visually, appear to be the same.

Hopefully we'll hear on this forum from someone who may have recently used that downloadable form, and what their experience was: meanwhile: you might not want to glue the picture on the downloadable form until you are sure you can use it.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

I read in the "Visa on arrival" that the elderly aged over 65 can enter Laos visa free.

Have anyone over 65 tried this and did not pay the visa fee? and did you have to fill out the visa-form?

I am from Denmark

I just came over the Friendship Bridge today. One passport sized photo needed, and the cost was 1,300 baht for an Australian for a 30 day visa.

I will return on Tuesday, after getting a non-imi O single entry visa, and promise to send a report to update everyone on my Vientienne experience.

So far so good, and I am enjoying my first ever Beer Lao! burp.gifburp.gif