Thai Women Extorting Money From Farlangs Through Facebook

ebmzlm

Good for the girls..There Not Stealing the Money or extorting cash..Weak men Give it to them Free...

Weak men..... ??

There are millions of different scenarios as to why guys may appear weak to another but genuine guys don't deserve to be rammed for perhaps looking for some happiness....??

When a guy is low in mood for whatever reason he may well clutch at someone who appears genuine and wants to be friends or more. Doesn't mean they should be stripped of cash out of utter deviousness...??

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These blokes are ruining things for the rest of us and to a degree are taking these lasses off the market and maybe that's why the quality of the girls and their attitude has deteriorated over the last few years.

Or perhaps the quality of the girls reflects the quality and generousity of the current visitor

As Thailand's economy continues to develop and more and more newly-developing ("BRIC") countries' men come to find their lovely lasses, the poor farang's pickings will continue to get slimmer and slimmer. I think China's sex ratio imbalance will have a major impact in decades to come.

Even the totally inexperienced upcountry teenagers are getting to know their true worth, and it's more and more often going to be more than many of us can afford.

• Like 1

Actually Iv lived in pattaya 6 years, aswell as travelled through Asia. Also having a Thai wife and child.

This post is about the modern day girls of Thailand, not the past!

And the general population of farlangs who live here are...

You seem to be getting very hey up about the topic. Would one believe this has happened to you??

I wonder how many men would admit it? I for one would have to put up my hand and hang my head. Looking back, I cringe at my stupidity, but I suppose what is done is done.I hope my mother is not reading this...

I met a lady via the internet, I didn't send any more to her, I flew in, met her at Swampy, and went on holiday with her. She was stunning, we fell out after a week, ( more to the point I fell out with her, she was WILD!!!! ) and sent her home to BKK on a bus, instead of flying her back from Chiang Mai.

I felt guilty about that later and I ended up sending her about 5,000 baht. I was angry with myself for abandoning my duty of care for her, it doesn't matter how angry you get with someone you always have to remember that duty of care, and I let myself down. So the money I sent was what I saved by sending her back on a bus instead of a flight.

Now I know that story doesn't fit in with the OP, however it does show that it's possible to meet beautiful, ( and by the way, she was jaw droppingly beautiful ) women via the net. WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY!!!

She really was wild though, a typical BKK Party Girl.

This comes back to my other point, you are to sympathetic with these girls.

Let's be serious she went back home, looked in her little black book and moved on to the next one.

If that is the lesson you took from that story then you have a one track mind.

The same applies to the guys who sole ambitions become to bed the girl, again giving the semblance that they are genuinely interested in the relationship but in actuality is looking for some freebies with no strings attached and couldn’t give a rat’s behind regarding the feelings of the girl and the emotional traumas this may cause to them. They could be described as emotional rapists, exploiting a girl’s feelings and affections for a guy.

The problem is that many are just seeking something for nothing, cheapskates that have no decency or respect for anyone, who use bluff and deception without any regard that within these relationships someone is going to get hurt, quite often with dire consequences. This pertains to both the guys and the gals. No wonder there is so much crap going on between people with these sorts of attitudes.

The problems are that the selfish and in some cases criminal actions of the Jack the Lads, fly by night boys and the femme fatale among us makes it extremely difficult to put trust into any relationships and really does spoil things for those seeking genuine partners and a soul mate. Plus that’s called; using people. Those who have mastered the art of bluff, lying and deception so flawlessly, without a bat of an eyelid or any feelings of remorse are of dubious character and should never be trusted, whether is business, as friends or even as an addition to a social circle and should be well avoided for obvious reasons.

This is a very good point, Beetle dude. I know quite a few guys who are into this, usually younger farang guys who are lacking in the finance department. They would basically say anything to get a girl in the sack, from promises of marriage to life in a faraway paradise. Of course, they'll target the most vulnerable and needy. The OP should start another thread with the title "Farangs extorting sex from Thai women through lying and deception." How about some equal time, Mr. Ebmzlm?

Aren't you objectifying women too much? Women don't trade sex for security. Women like sex as much as men and only involve themselves with young men because of love and mutual attraction.

I am sorry to burst your bubble, my dear, but this is simply not fact.

Women do use sex as a means of gain and do not perceive it in the same perspective as men, although this does not mean that women don`t enjoy sex. Most men see sex as a way of bonding, displaying their love and asserting his claim on the woman, women see sex as a way of securing their future or in other words, getting the man hooked on them as providers, giving part of themselves as a form of saying; or as in commercial sex giving the semblance of; I like you or love you, whether it be marital or commercial. It`s the law of the jungle and has probably been this way since the Stone Age.

This by no way suggests that most women are prostitutes, as they still have ambitions of marriage and starting a family, but the overwhelming majority of women if given the choice would prefer to marry or become involved with wealthy men rather than being financially independent themselves. Even regarding all the publicity from women’s lib organisations and the do gooder messages that prostitution is a sin and immoral, has not convinced women to change their ways of thinking. Many women continue to use sex, whether it be in marriage or commercially as an alternative or additions to their employment and careers.

On the commercial front, whether by deception, the pretence of love, or direct prostitution, that if the sex aspect was taken out of the equation, then these women would simply go out of business

With marriage, many women are fantastic wives and mothers and truly love their families, but the sex element does have more significance for the men during the relationship. Of course there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but on average, the above is standard practice.

The problems lie when women use the lure of love and sex as a deceptive means of gaining wealth, which brings the morality of all women into question. Because it is human nature to place scrutiny on the majority due to the actions of the minority.

It`s just the way it is - Welcome to the real world.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 2

I felt guilty about that later and I ended up sending her about 5,000 baht. I was angry with myself for abandoning my duty of care for her, it doesn't matter how angry you get with someone you always have to remember that duty of care, and I let myself down. So the money I sent was what I saved by sending her back on a bus instead of a flight.

Now I know that story doesn't fit in with the OP, however it does show that it's possible to meet beautiful, ( and by the way, she was jaw droppingly beautiful ) women via the net. WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY!!!

Or (more likely)

You met a prostitute on the Internet, hired her for an 'all expenses' week, and paid her 5,000bht for her time.

For her a profitable week. If she could do that every week she would be well pleased.

There are some really sad views on love and relationships on the thread and this website. People should really stop judging all women on what the women in their lives have wanted from them or their own personal excuse as to why a relationship ended.

• Like 1

To all that have replied thank you. A lot of mixer views on the subject.

I possibly used the wrong word in extorting, possibly as mentioned fraud could be better used. Or simply stupid naive farlangs.

The funniest thing is the majority of men willing to send money are English men!

As for the stories she use, they are nothing out the ordinary and sometimes it's simply fair play, and a lot of sexy man talk haha.

These men are deranged, how can you send almost a average (english) months wage to someone you met through Facebook, in less than a day!

I know it happens in pattaya to a lot if men, but once these girls get a grip on you anything could happen.

your wife has some pert interesting friends.

Or (more likely)

You met a prostitute on the Internet, hired her for an 'all expenses' week, and paid her 5,000bht for her time.

For her a profitable week. If she could do that every week she would be well pleased.

Tut tut Tommo, there's enough people taking the opinion that every woman in Thailand is a hooker without men like ourselves tarring everyone with the same brush.

Trust me, I know the difference between a lady and a hooker.

• Like 1

Me too

Hooker shags you the first time you meet her, Lady shags you after a month or two of dating.

If you met a girl on the Internet and took her away for a week of shagging, I'm betting hooker.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

It's not just the girls, us men are not blameless. Have a similar story as The Blether, but as I had pissed her off so much she broke all contact and I can not give her back the money ( about 2500 ) that I know I should give her.

Still think about it and I know if I did see her again I would give her some money...she would probably tell me to stick it up my A.....biggrin.png

Me too

Hooker shags you the first time you meet her, Lady shags you after a month or two of dating.

If you met a girl on the Internet and took her away for a week of shagging, I'm betting hooker.

Unless of course one emits that wonderful raw exciting pulsating sexual attraction which means even the most resilient lady cannot control her natural desire on the first date..smile.png .

• Like 1

HAHA,this is priceless. We come to their country to use and abuse these people and take advantage of their cheap economy. Yet we complain when they give us back some of our own medicine. We are all hypocrites in one form or another.

Hold on a second......

The vast majority of foreign guys do not use and abuse these people....??

Don't claim your blinkered views apply to all of us.

Oh,so these guys aren't heading over to Patts just to have sex with many young Thai ladies for as little money as they can?

I met a lady via the internet, I didn't send any more to her, I flew in, met her at Swampy, and went on holiday with her. She was stunning, we fell out after a week, ( more to the point I fell out with her, she was WILD!!!! ) and sent her home to BKK on a bus, instead of flying her back from Chiang Mai.

WILD ...... often caused by frequent usage of YaaBaa or YaaIce, fairly common hooker behaviour. The behavioural problems can often continue for years after the drug usage has stopped.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Unless of course one emits that wonderful raw exciting pulsating sexual attraction which means even the most resilient lady cannot control her natural desire on the first date..smile.png .

But

He contacted her on the Internet, so I imagine the 'sex tourist holiday' was agreed before he met her.

But

He contacted her on the Internet, so I imagine the 'sex tourist holiday' was agreed before he met her.

The holiday yes.......but perhaps initially no sex was included.......until his taught, bronzed, muscular frame, supporting his eyecatching handsome face.....exited customs control.......then she couldn't help but clasp him to her heaving breasts and clamp her moist lips on his, running her fingers through his hair and thrusting her aching crutch into his groin......helpless to resist his charms

• Like 2

Me too

You have no idea what you are talking about. You need to get out more....

Me too

A very narrow view you are having. Not surprising though. tongue.png

Good for the girls..There Not Stealing the Money or extorting cash..Weak men Give it to them Free...

Weak men..... ??

There are millions of different scenarios as to why guys may appear weak to another but genuine guys don't deserve to be rammed for perhaps looking for some happiness....??

When a guy is low in mood for whatever reason he may well clutch at someone who appears genuine and wants to be friends or more. Doesn't mean they should be stripped of cash out of utter deviousness...??

Well said.

Also:

Some people are a bit to quick to put the boot into others while disregarding their own situations. How many, coming on here, have spent millions of baht on properties that they don't own? Properties that are in their wives/girlfriends names and not theirs? And before you try and say that it's not the same, I'm sorry but it is. It's money that you will probably never see back.

Desperation can make men do stupid things and there's alot of desperate guys out there. They've foolishly sent a few thousand baht to some conniving little piece of fluff they met over the internet. Not too much harm done and hopefully they learn a lesson from it.

Me too

Ha Ha. You blokes crack me up. Lolbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yeah, of course no decent girl is gonna go for a 1 week sex holiday with some bloke she's just met off an internet dating site. It'd be a massive loss of face with family and friends and the people at work. People would think she's cheap and loose.

It's sad for the blokes that get caught like this. I guess they are lonely and don't understand that these girls are stitching up dozens of blokes all at the same time. Some blokes marry these slappers and the girl carries on writing to other men to get money off them. I've seen it happen.

Edited by AverageFarang

Me too

Ha Ha. You blokes crack me up. Lolbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yeah, of course no decent girl is gonna go for a 1 week sex holiday with some bloke she's just met off an internet dating site. It'd be a massive loss of face with family and friends and the people at work. People would think she's cheap and loose.

It's sad for the blokes that get caught like this. I guess they are lonely and don't understand that these girls are stitching up dozens of blokes all at the same time. Some blokes marry these slappers and the girl carries on writing to other men to get money off them. I've seen it happen.

I love when people box themselves in like this....it leaves the field wide open for the rest of us!

Some people are a bit to quick to put the boot into others while disregarding their own situations. How many, coming on here, have spent millions of baht on properties that they don't own? Properties that are in their wives/girlfriends names and not theirs? And before you try and say that it's not the same, I'm sorry but it is. It's money that you will probably never see back.

Desperation can make men do stupid things and there's alot of desperate guys out there. They've foolishly sent a few thousand baht to some conniving little piece of fluff they met over the internet. Not too much harm done and hopefully they learn a lesson from it.

there's also a lot of [not so] desperate guys in a bunch of other countries out there who get married and lose in an instant half (often much more) of what they own to a wife after a divorce and then keep on paying and paying and paying...

summary: it doesn't take a Thai wife or Thai girlfriend to make a megalithic ignorant guy's life miserable. an American wife in certain states of the U.S. of A. (and some other countries too) will do a much better job than any Thai partner is capable of!

laugh.png

• Like 1

Quite a lot of women lose out too, Naam. You are under the assumption that a woman doesnt provide in a marriage. Maybe the mens experiences here of their wives have been that of kept women, providing nothing, nor bringing up kids, zero, nada, and just there to spend and take their partners money.... ....?

• Like 2

Quite a lot of women lose out too, Naam. You are under the assumption that a woman doesnt provide in a marriage. Maybe the mens experiences here of their wives have been that of kept women, providing nothing, nor bringing up kids, zero, nada, and just there to spend and take their partners money.... ....?

This appeals to the knight on his charger though eek!

Who are you to deny him his fantasy?

there's also a lot of [not so] desperate guys in a bunch of other countries out there who get married and lose in an instant half (often much more) of what they own to a wife after a divorce and then keep on paying and paying and paying...

summary: it doesn't take a Thai wife or Thai girlfriend to make a megalithic ignorant guy's life miserable. an American wife in certain states of the U.S. of A. (and some other countries too) will do a much better job than any Thai partner is capable of!

laugh.png

Well, well, you've taken me to task. No doubt I've hit a tender spot because chosen to personalise this. You could've kept it objective but you couldn't help yourself and took a snide little swipe at me and really, it's out of context. The thread is about Thai related subject matter but you've chosen to expand it to include the USA. Why? Is that where your from? Speaking from personal experience are you?

BTW, what's the deal with the klingon?

I can get a housekeeper/nanny for 200bht a day (or less), so lets call the labour value of a woman, in Thailand, 120UKP a month. Although I personally think considering a woman who is bringing up her own child to be in paid employment is slightly strange.

Anyway in Thailand many women consider having children as a pension policy, so they are working in expectation of receiving deferred payment from the children some years down the road.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

laugh.png

Well, well, you've taken me to task. No doubt I've hit a tender spot because chosen to personalise this. You could've kept it objective but you couldn't help yourself and took a snide little swipe at me and really, it's out of context. The thread is about Thai related subject matter but you've chosen to expand it to include the USA. Why? Is that where your from? Speaking from personal experience are you?

BTW, what's the deal with the klingon?

Bit of a raw nerve? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I can get a housekeeper/nanny for 200bht a day (or less), so lets call the labour value of a woman 120UKP a month.

Although I personally think considering a woman who is bringing up her own child to be in paid employment is slightly strange.

That is one of the saddest posts I've read in a long while.

I can get a housekeeper/nanny for 200bht a day (or less), so lets call the labour value of a woman 120UKP a month.

Although I personally think considering a woman who is bringing up her own child to be in paid employment is slightly strange.

That is one of the saddest posts I've read in a long while.

+1

The edit didn't help much.

God you lot do go round and round in circles.

There is no "hooker" vs "nice girl" dualism, it's a continuous spectrum of behavior and motivation, infinite varieties and where you choose to draw the line says a lot more about you and your cultural programming than it does about the object of your holier-than-thou judgement based on incomplete information.

Nothing morally wrong with pay for play in any case for those that are clearly and explicitly in that category.

Fine upstanding socially respectable women have sex at the drop of a hat for no money these days and continue to be fine upstanding socially respectable women as long as they're discreet about it.

Some women know they can take care of themselves without a man and just have sex for fun.

Some women want to be supported by the man as is traditional in some cultures, nothing wrong with that. Some of them value wealth above other factors, some don't, again infinite variety and most likely very few are privy to her inner thought processes.

Some women explicitly use their sex appeal plus deception to trick a man into handing over money, and here is where we now get into immorality, to me this is bad yes bad, even evil depending on the situation.

But this latter has absolutely nothing to do with social mores regarding sexuality that label women who enjoy sex for its own sake, or people who choose to trade sex for money as "bad".

It is the lying that is the sin, and it's IMO just as bad when a man uses deception to get a girl to provide free sex when it's been clear from the start that he's expected to compensate her for her services.

Not to mention all the foreigners that get a girl overseas under false pretences and then put her out to work in the sex trade.

Its the deception and coercion that is wrong, not the "not mainstream approved" sexual behavior.

• Like 1