Driver To Airport, Recommendations

TexasRanger

Hi,

I am looking for a driver to use regularly when my normal driver isn't available, from Jomtien to the airport.

Most important for me is that they are a good driver, I never use regular taxis anymore as I hate the erratic way they drive. I have a good driver now but he has many other customers and I need to find a suitable alternative. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I have seen a couple of services on the net,

One is Taxi Pattaya Kitsada and the other is P.T. Taxi service, anyone used either of these?

I've used PT Taxi a lot, to both the airport and into BKK. I thoroughly recommend them.

• Like 1

My Thai brother-in-law is available for hire. He is a good driver and has been doing this for around 12 years. For details and bookings the easiest way is to contact my Welsh brother-in-law in Pattaya and he can organise it.

Just in case you are interested I will PM you with both the mobile numbers,

I travel from Pattaya to the airport almost every two weeks and also when I go to Bangkok I use a Thai guy called Alex who has a number of cars and drivers, never let me down always on time for picks. He came recommended to me from Guy from Music Travel - I spoke to him and he said it was ok to post his mobile here on TV 0898 998 039

Mr. T or Pattaya Limousine.

Mr T who would not work on Songkran and left forum members who he does very well out searching else where. 365 day of the year business.

Did you not pre-book? Or just call last minute? Just curious.

Mr T would not take pre-bookings on Songkran , stayed in BKK ( probably a good idea anyway)