Thai Economy Rebounds Strongly From Flood Crisis

webfact

More like Thailand's economy recovers from the floods, by spending and may enjoy good growth this year, through debt. Summary: Thailands economy has flat growth.

Data? Statistics? Something to support your random thoughts? Or is it just Thai bashing again? Maybe a news article about rubber or something? Anything.

IMO if the Thai economy grows at >5% that will be good news for most Thai people. There was so much pain from the floods last year (in both the South in the spring, and the North/BKK), that a lot of people would be happy to see a "good year".

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duly noted with much appreciation.

Please insert the full "birdpooguava" into all references of the abbreviated "birdpoo" in the above posts.

are you asking me to do that? i can't edit your posts

it's you that broke the rules, so you fix your post... anyway, i don't actually care and i wouldn't be saaaaaaad enough to report the post

• Like 1

aren't you meant to spell a posters name correctly as a rule here?

normally i wouldn't give a flying flute but since you're such a stickler for the rules and always 'liking' the comments asserting those rules, i made the exception of pointing it out.

Please insert the full "birdpooguava" into all references of the abbreviated "birdpoo" in the above posts.

it's you that broke the rules, so you fix your post... anyway, i don't actually care and i wouldn't be saaaaaaad enough to report the post

I'm not asking you to do anything, other than read it as such.

The time allotted for editing my post has long passed so impossible to change it.

Good that you say you don't care as it puts your original post in proper perspective AKA troll post.

Have a good night.

Edited by Buchholz

aren't you meant to spell a posters name correctly as a rule here?

normally i wouldn't give a flying flute but since you're such a stickler for the rules and always 'liking' the comments asserting those rules, i made the exception of pointing it out.

The time allotted for editing my post has long passed so impossible to change it.

Good that you say you don't care as it puts your original post in proper perspective AKA troll post.

Have a good night.

wasn't a troll post, i don't have to care about you breaking the rules to point it out to you, i can not care about it and still point it out to you... so there's your proper perspective.

thanks, you've been a great audience.

-- deleted --

Have a good night.

wasn't a troll post, i don't have to care about you breaking the rules to point it out to you, i can not care about it and still point it out to you... so there's your proper perspective.

thanks, you've been a great audience.

"thanks, you've been a great audience."

Ah, but you know that your "sign-off" won't work. He'll be back to get the last word even if it is just to "like" the post that deleted the OT "bickering"...

In other words, he'll rebound on you just like the Thai economy. Oh, but wait, that gets us back on topic ... cool.

B)

• Like 1

all I know is my dollar is worth more in Thailand now

If that is ALL you know, you might care to stop posting here. biggrin.png I suggest that you get treatment for your apparent amnesia. tongue.png

Didn't the Aussie dollar go up?

all I know is my dollar is worth more in Thailand now

If that is ALL you know, you might care to stop posting here. biggrin.png I suggest that you get treatment for your apparent amnesia. tongue.png

Didn't the Aussie dollar go up?

No down against the US and Baht