Thaksin A Loyal Friend Of Reds: Natthawut

webfact

The way Thaksin divorced his wife I doubt that he has "loyalty" to anyone.

Yer can you blame him tho....

He left this for this

It must be love. Do you have a photo of the lovely couple together?

He left this for this

It must be love. Do you have a photo of the lovely couple together?

post-46292-0-76645500-1337753579.jpg

post-46292-0-34786400-1337753596.jpg

post-46292-0-90710800-1337753614_thumb.j

post-46292-0-39466100-1337753628_thumb.j

post-46292-0-51506300-1337753645_thumb.j

He left this for this

Potjaman never left the business side of the Shinawatra businesses....

Potjaman Damapong has 18,506,254 shares of their biggest business, SC Asset.

Today's value = ฿13.40 per share.

He left this for this

"You dirty old man!" Harold Steptoe

I love the books, Thaksin wrote the book "Where are you?"and she wrote the book, "Here I am". cheesy.gif

“It is possible that my book will be on the bookshelves near ‘Thaksin – Where are you?’ So, ‘Here I am’ could be a best seller,” she joked Lydia

Edited by waza

"I would question how many per cent of real red shirts use the Internet socially. It might be folks acting stealthily - PAD or even Democrat people, who want to divide us, as we've seen the Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva trying to do," Vorachai said.

"how many percent of the real red shirts use the internet socially" ?

Interesting question. I assume a bad translation. No way would the Pheu Thai MP suggest that real red-shirts are not up to it to use Facebook, Hi5 and the like. Only UDD leaders, k. Thaksin's kids, MP's, PM Yingluck, etc., etc.

Although .. maybe he's implicitly complaining about the lack of facilities in rural areas, like power, internet access, etc.

Edited by rubl

^ I noticed that too! He seems to be implying that his own followers are not internet users... to put it politely. While this may be true of some of the older, rural folks, there are plenty of younger, well educated, urban Reds.

It should be glaringly obvious from TVF that you don't have to be young, well-educated or even intelligent to use the internet.

• Like 1

"I would question how many per cent of real red shirts use the Internet socially. It might be folks acting stealthily - PAD or even Democrat people, who want to divide us, as we've seen the Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva trying to do," Vorachai said.

"how many percent of the real red shirts use the internet socially" ?

Interesting question. I assume a bad translation. No way would the Pheu Thai MP suggest that real red-shirts are not up to it to use Facebook, Hi5 and the like. Only UDD leaders, k. Thaksin's kids, MP's, PM Yingluck, etc., etc.

Although .. maybe he's implicitly complaining about the lack of facilities in rural areas, like power, internet access, etc.

They probably don't have PCs at home but nowadays you can buy a smartphone for less than 5000B.

The real truth is clicks away.

PTP is screwed

The ignorance and stupidity of people like Pracha, Plodprasop, Suchart etc . Is plain to see

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

Hell hath no fury like an useful idiot scorned.... Natthawut should choose carefully who he sides with.

faustus.jpg

As Faustus discovered, when you've sold your soul to the devil, there is no turning back.