I was walking out to the car and heard a double boom and felt the shockwaves. Looked around for the explosion before i realized what it was.

Well, as it seems most reports are coming in from Chaweng and Bangrak. So it is pretty obvious that a fast aircraft flew over the general airport area. Most likely just a subtle warning against Bangkok Airways / Samui Airport. (The next one will be carrying....)

Hidden message in there; 'Either we see prices starting to drop, or something else will drop'

• Like 2

It is unlawful to create sonic booms over populated areas, but this is Thailand.................

Unlawful? That's a bit of a stretch considering that the only aircraft capable of supersonic speeds are all military. As we know, the military pretty much does what they want without having to adhere to regional / local laws, especailly in Thailand.

It is unlawful to create sonic booms over populated areas, but this is Thailand.................

Unlawful? That's a bit of a stretch considering that the only aircraft capable of supersonic speeds are all military. As we know, the military pretty much does what they want without having to adhere to regional / local laws, especailly in Thailand.

Well, Concorde too.

Here's the Gripen for interested parties.

Well, Concorde too.

not since 2003

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 1

Well, Concorde too.

not since 2003

shame i really wanted to fly on concorde

Yes that was the speed of sound broken.

They could have picked a more approate time like after the film 2012 just to make everyone interested even more.

Aparatenty nostradumas did predict that the first thing to end the world. the first sign would be a big bang followed in the next few day weeks and month of other un naturnal occurences.

If anybody wants some antie anxity tablets then u can come to my job OM me for the details. Ha Ha !!!

The world started with a big bang andis to be finished with one. thats what Nos said not me

• Like 1