Visa Extension - Wheres The Embassy (Bkk)

can someone tell me the address for the embassy in bangkok to get the 30day extension. i have a double entry permit coming up on the first extension.

also do i need to leave the country on the second stamp to get the other two month stay.

There is no Embassy in the hosting country, you mean the Immigration Office.

It is located on Chaengwattana Road. Am sure someone will supply a map for you, or there might be one in the pinned section.

If you have a double entry, you just leave Thailand and return and get a further 30 days, so no need to go to Immigration.

There is no Embassy in the hosting country, you mean the Immigration Office.

It is located on Chaengwattana Road. Am sure someone will supply a map for you, or there might be one in the pinned section.

If you have a double entry, you just leave Thailand and return and get a further 30 days, so no need to go to Immigration.

so whats the best way to do that. is it cheaper just to pay the 1900baht or do a cambodia run, fly to kl.

With a double entry, near the end of the first 60 days you extend your stay for 30 days at immigration for 1,900 baht. When the extension is finished you have to leave the country, but can return the same day/hour and be on your second entry, which you can also extend by 30 days.

For an extension you will need a passport size photo.

Do have a look at your visa stamp and look at the validity date. You must make your second entry before or on that date! Otherwise you can no longer enter Thailand on it.

What is cheper depends on how long you want to stay. Without extensions you will get 119 days, with extensions 179 days out of the visa.

With a double entry, near the end of the first 60 days you extend your stay for 30 days at immigration for 1,900 baht. When the extension is finished you have to leave the country, but can return the same day/hour and be on your second entry, which you can also extend by 30 days.

For an extension you will need a passport size photo.

Do have a look at your visa stamp and look at the validity date. You must make your second entry before or on that date! Otherwise you can no longer enter Thailand on it.

What is cheper depends on how long you want to stay. Without extensions you will get 119 days, with extensions 179 days out of the visa.

thanks. that help me so much. your information was clear and easy to understand. i do have one question. if i go for extension do i get extended 30 days on the day i apply or the day for when the first entry expires.

Uhm, maybe traveller22 isn't even in Bangkok.

For any extension of stay you can visit the nearest Immigration office.

The OP does state BKK in the topic.

However, I live not far from Chaengwattana but in Nonthaburi so have to drive out there every time I want something and Bang Yai can be a trek sometimes.

Edited by beano2274

Perhaps not but he did ask about Bangkok specifically. And your statement is not totally accurate as if you are on a non immigrant visa entry you can only extend at the immigration location responsible for the area you reside.