Where To Buy A Lobster Trap

travelalone

A friend of mine has asked me to buy a lobster trap like the same as on the photo below.

The trap I am looking for is about 1 meter long.

I have already looked for it at the Warorot marked and at some local fishing rod shop, but everytime same answer "no have"

Anyone know where to buy this trap? Thanks.

post-24946-0-82875200-1337750324_thumb.j

post-24946-0-94785300-1337750338_thumb.j

If this intended for the Chiang Mai Forum? Or are the crayfish in the local reservoirs huge?

Seen fish traps displayed on west and east side of Mae Ngat reservoir. Pretty sure there's a seller on the 1001 to Phrao along side the lake.

The photos you have there are regular fish traps and are sold around Mae Ngat dam. Lobster/Crafish pots are usually made of cane as the lobsters will cut through regular net traps such as this. If your friend just wants the ones pictured, they are around 100 baht each and you can collapse them for travelling by removing the side supports.

If this intended for the Chiang Mai Forum? Or are the crayfish in the local reservoirs huge?

Seen fish traps displayed on west and east side of Mae Ngat reservoir. Pretty sure there's a seller on the 1001 to Phrao along side the lake.

Maybe the OP have other plans for the traps. Stray cats maybe?

Maybe the OP have other plans for the traps. Stray cats maybe?

Or some Took Kay