Bus Service Between Chiang Mai And Ubon Ratchatani

Asiantravel

I know for certain there is a Nakhonchai Air Bus service between Chiang Mai and

Ubon Ratchatani because I have watched them depart while waiting in the bus terminal before.

In June, I may want to join this bus somewhere along the route for the journey back from

Ubon Ratchatani to Chiang Mai and so I rang the call NCA Centre today to ask them what i thought

is a simple question i.e. what is the route this bus takes after it departs Ubon Ratchatani.

But after speaking to maybe five or six operators ( some with quite good English ) they still

couldn't understand my question.blink.png I tried to vary the question so many times such as

in which cities does the bus stop on this journey. That didn't work either.

So I was just wondering if there is anyone here that just happens to have travelled this

journey and can remember which way the bus goes?

For example does it travel through SiSaket, Surin and Buriram or does it pass through

Maha Sarakham and Khon Kaen?

Edited by Asiantravel

Surin, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Phitsanulok, Lampang, Lamphun, Chiangmai. It probably stops at Si Sa Ket, but I'm not sure. the rest I guarantee (after a dozen trips on this route!)

done !

excellent isanbirder and thanks a lot

obviously my question was too much outside the box for the otherwise nice people at NCArolleyes.gif

Surin, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Phitsanulok, Lampang, Lamphun, Chiangmai. It probably stops at Si Sa Ket, but I'm not sure. the rest I guarantee (after a dozen trips on this route!)

It stops at Sisaket.......coffee1.gif

There is also the Phetpratsert bus company. This bus also goes to Ubon Rat but goes via Yasothon. I think the buses run from CM 5pm, 7pm 8pm just 3 a day.

this bus goes via sarakam/Roi et/Siraphum

I am going there next week on it, never tried this company before. Been on NCA but it doesnt stop at Yas and its a ballache on the back of those songtell trucks