Legal Fight Club In Thailand That Pays The Fighter Who Wins

AngelofDeath

Good day fellows, I hope that someone will have some idea about this. Googling only gives me "Bangkok Fight Club." However, it seems that they don't do it in Thailand all the time.

I am looking at this as an alternative to make some serious baht in Thailand. Is 200,000 baht per fight possible if you win? Or am I looking at 50,000 baht per win? I'm pumped up and ready to go.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Someone can correct me if im wrong but unless your work permit specifically states that your here for the reason of combat sports/under that company's name. Then even if there was a legal fighting ring (outside of muay thai probably nothing like that) then it would still be illegal for you.

So unless your on a professional level, take a seat cause you will be doing no legal fighting here. If you are on the professional level then their are many avenues here and around Asia.

As far as illegal fight rings? Sure they will exist although their payouts will be on a Thai level meaning no where near what your looking at. And the chance that you will eventually get caught and in serious trouble is extremely high/guaranteed.

Good day fellows, I hope that someone will have some idea about this. Googling only gives me "Bangkok Fight Club." However, it seems that they don't do it in Thailand all the time.

I am looking at this as an alternative to make some serious baht in Thailand. Is 200,000 baht per fight possible if you win? Or am I looking at 50,000 baht per win? I'm pumped up and ready to go.

Come on mate. Don't you know the first rule of Fight Club?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Tyler Durden: Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions.

Tyler Durden: She's a predator posing as a house pet. (your girlfriend)

Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

I would tell you about fight club but i can't talk about it.

On the couple of Muay Thai nights I've been to the main prize was 100k. I'd suspect if it was more then that the audience would expect the loser to be beaten to pulp. Just as long as the risks are clear.

oh god you gotta love it.

I remember reading your post about your GF.....i nearly fell out of the bed laughing I thought it was that funny. Showed my GF your post and she fell out the other side laughing.....now we are reading this one and the laughter is probably keeping the neighbours awake.

Dude get a grip.....forget the chick and find a normal one....who doesn't expect 2 houses, a condo, a car and whatever else she thinks she can squeeze from you.

I genuinely think you need to get help.

recently retired fighter here, illegal fights are for people who dont have the skills to go pro.

if you were serious you would find what your looking for in a few days, you will not find it here.

recently retired fighter here, illegal fights are for people who dont have the skills to go pro.

if you were serious you would find what your looking for in a few days, you will not find it here.

You mean you lost ??

Thanks for all your comments. It seems that the fighters at Reggae Bar look weak and unskillful. It's no wonder the price is only a bucket of drink. blink.png I can easily have them for snack if I step into the ring with them.

The 100K fight prize fight look interesting. It's something I'm looking at. When I find a way to fight in the fight club legally, I shall bring glory and honour to my family and descendants.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Thanks for all your comments. It seems that the fighters at Reggae Bar look weak and unskillful. It's no wonder the price is only a bucket of drink. blink.png I can easily have them for snack if I step into the ring with them.

The 100K fight prize fight look interesting. It's something I'm looking at. When I find a way to fight in the fight club legally, I shall bring glory and honour to my family and descendants.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

has the missus asked for a third house for the dog ?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Looks like you will soon have a drawerful of second prizes with that attitude. Not bad for a troll though

Fight! Fight! Fight!

How many times have you been hit in the head?rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Fight! Fight! Fight!

You beat me to it....laugh.png ....but based on some of the OP's comments, one must conclude too many times...maybe even dropped on his head as a baby...w00t.gif

Fight! Fight! Fight!

You beat me to it....laugh.png ....but based on some of the OP's comments, one must conclude too many times...maybe even dropped on his head as a baby...w00t.gif

He might 'do a sharky' on you.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

He might 'do a sharky' on you.

What ? get himself tatooed in inappropriate places on his body ?....I am not worried....

he is a street fighter with the fight club and I am Ex-SAS, and have spent time in MI6 and I know James Bond personally, and if he comes after me...I will call my mates from the SBS to sort him out no problem, after which I will call my "General" friends in Thai army who will call their counterparts in the Thai police and immigration and get him arrested and deported, and this of course will all be supported by my hi-so up friends in senior positions in the Thai goverment....thumbsup.gif

• Like 1