Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

No, I made special holes in it so my ears sort of stick out. Changed music anyway been trying out that spanish dancing backstage but my melon kept falling off - so i had to put a bit of elastic under my chin. Seems ok now.

Sorry Glauka i didn't clean up but some of those flamenco moves are difficult especially with this great big melon on my head.

Patsy teach me this dance!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Kupal do you want a drink...they show is funnier when we are a bit drunk...

blocking the music? :o

Sure, send me over a glass of that reinforced sangria of yours..... Every time I drink it..... well I can't remember what happened.... :D

well let me think...

Kupal the first time you drank the sangria you end it up dancing on top of the fire place naked

the second time you drank it you were after wolfie trying to smooth his teeth with a lime because you though he could harm himself ( no others? :D )

and the third time you smashed redrus car...

so are you sure you want some now... :o:D

Don´t worry Patsycat we will clean up the mess tomorrow morning...keep practising... your are going to be known as "La sandia flamenca" :D

Edited by Glauka

well let me think...

Kupal the first time you drank the sangria you end it up dancing on top of the fire place naked

the second time you drank it you were after wolfie trying to smooth his teeth with a lime because you though he could harm himself ( no others? :D )

and the third time you smashed redrus car...

so are you sure you want some now... :o:D

Don´t worry Patsycat we will clean up the mess tomorrow morning...keep practising... your are going to be known as "La sandia flamenca" :D

I miss out on everything!

OK Icey - First you have to get a watermelon, scoop out all the flesh (this you can give to Glauka to make cocktails with) then you have to make holes for your ears (and eyes if its falling over your face) attach the chin elastic and VOILA.

I guess the rest is up to you - just go with the groove, babee!!

What does SANDIA stand for, Glauka?

Can i have a drink now? Awful thirsty work this bopping.

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

Coming Right up Wolfie... Glauka, don´t start talking philosophy about the drinks guests.. Just get him the next one! :D

Wolfie, I knew you liked these Harems.... :o:D

i will off from Baan Toster around a week ..

i will be in brazilian bikini on the beach with malibu and pineapple jucie

i will be Ursula Andres ..yippie

I can´t help myself from falling off my chair :D

Patsy cat has mastered the Watermelon dance (Watermelon in Spanish is SANDIA). As her finale, Patsy Spits out all the pips through her (/&"·% largely at the rate of pips per second that an AK47 fires bullets... "When you absolutely have got to have the...." How does that quote go again?

Khall, She is suspected of having kidnapped Canadian Jesse and keeping him in a dungeon under her house.

Totster has finally started to get bored of the wife and get back to posting again.

George wants to kill us all and open a tv.com pub/internet/ etc.... I mean a real life one... nothing virtual.... We would never leave.

Dr. PP Reached 27 gazillion tillion posts and for a short time started posting eloquent posts, before reverting to his eternal smilies... :D

Bambi is as Bambi does, but apparently she is now Ursula Andress... Can I be James Bond?

Yours truly, he´s just washing glasses and serving drinks....

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

Coming Right up Wolfie... Glauka, don´t start talking philosophy about the drinks guests.. Just get him the next one!

Wolfie, I knew you liked these Harems.... :o:D [/b] [/color]

i will off from Baan Toster around a week ..

i will be in brazilian bikini on the beach with malibu and pineapple jucie

i will be Ursula Andres ..yippie

I can´t help myself from falling off my chair :D

Patsy cat has mastered the Watermelon dance (Watermelon in Spanish is SANDIA). As her finale, Patsy Spits out all the pips through her (/&"·% largely at the rate of pips per second that an AK47 fires bullets... "When you absolutely have got to have the...." How does that quote go again?

Khall, She is suspected of having kidnapped Canadian Jesse and keeping him in a dungeon under her house.

Totster has finally started to get bored of the wife and get back to posting again.

George wants to kill us all and open a tv.com pub/internet/ etc.... I mean a real life one... nothing virtual.... We would never leave.

Dr. PP Reached 27 gazillion tillion posts and for a short time started posting eloquent posts, before reverting to his eternal smilies... :D

Bambi is as Bambi does, but apparently she is now Ursula Andress... Can I be James Bond?

Yours truly, he´s just washing glasses and serving drinks....

AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH! Kayo stop taking caffeine...

What are you in charge of? The bar, the guest, the show...you just keep me runnig up and down the harem..arrrrgghhhh...KAYO :D

Patsy and Icey will you have the SANDIA show ready for the weekend...

We can put some adverts in George pub :D ...so that more people will come...

Edited by Glauka

:o I have no idea what the fck is going on here, but I'll give full stars for effort..... or something. :D

If you don´t know what is going on...then...HAVE A DRINK THAIBEBOP...

Kayo get a drink for thaibebop...

I am tired...I am going to have a rest... :D:D

I think wolfie is doing some exercise so that he can lose some weight... :D

Hey,

I charge extra for the machine gun SPECTACULAR. Wos not in my initial contract.

I was hired to dance around with a MELON on my head - no mention about the PIPS and how they would be projectiled.

I actually had sown a sort of kangaroo pouch into my SUPERDOOPER MELON Costume to spit them into....

By the way, Kayo, are you the one in the specs?

hmmmmmncachitodepanleeelleeleel cachito de panllalalalhmmmnainonihmmmaylelelecahito de pan ay lelelele cachito de panhmmmuuumumm...cleaning the harem...

Patsycat please make sure that you get all the sandia pips get in the pouch...I found some sticked in the courtains...or is what you Kupal...trying to copy Patsycat... :o

No one copies me.. I have made an art out of watermelon pip spitting - on the floor in your ear and into my very special trademarked pouch.

VIVA LA SANDIA

And when you've done your sassy dance you can sort of use it as a salad bowl. No waste here in the eco-friendly Baan.

Now where is my bloody mary...?

Can i take it off now? And show my real slobbery self?

Please do , I got a seed in my drink , I almost choked .

It was a great show , even tho it was all in my mind .

As they say " a sick mind is a awful thing to waste "

AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH! Kayo stop taking caffeine...

What are you in charge of? The bar, the guest, the show...you just keep me runnig up and down the harem..arrrrgghhhh...KAYO :D

Patsy and Icey will you have the SANDIA show ready for the weekend...

We can put some adverts in George pub :D ...so that more people will come...

WHAT Are you talking about. I am the bar, I am the Guest, I am the show! :o:D

I have no idea what the fck is going on here, but I'll give full stars for effort..... or something.

I am tired...I am going to have a rest...

I think wolfie is doing some exercise so that he can lose some weight...

I agree with the Flaming Flamenco for once.... Darn Spaniards... Always think they are superior to us central americans.... :D:D

Anyways... sit yourself down Bebop, and patsy will fart you out a Sandia Shake with Rum

Hey,

I charge extra for the machine gun SPECTACULAR. Wos not in my initial contract.

I was hired to dance around with a MELON on my head - no mention about the PIPS and how they would be projectiled.

I actually had sown a sort of kangaroo pouch into my SUPERDOOPER MELON Costume to spit them into....

By the way, Kayo, are you the one in the specs?

Initial Contract... I suggest you re-read.... Totster has taken over Baan Kayo´s Contracts.. That means you, Patsy, did not read the small print, where it specifically stated that you will fart Sandia Pips out of various Orifices in your nether regions, and if you fail to perform, you will not only NOT get paid, but your sisters will be fed to Wolfie.

Icey will not be allowed to perform during regular opening hours until she turns 18 in er.. April, I think. In the meantime, what goes on behind closed doors constitues private parties :D:D

yes dear, I´m the one in the specs.

here´s another

Now where is my bloody mary...?

I've got a freshly squeezed one here... not sure if her name was Mary though.

Tastes good, fancy a glass?

I´ll have a double, extra bloody... These workers are getting on my tits....

By the way, Has anyone noticed how Wolfie, who hasn´t moved since this harem opened, has a distinctly bloated look about him. he´s very red too.... Anybody worried? Maybe we should call him a tuktuk....-

WHAT Are you talking about. I am the bar, I am the Guest, I am the show! :D:D

Yes sure as you could do all these things without me... :D

how is that sentence again that goes...something like.."behind a great man there is always a GREAT WOMAN" ( i don´t know how is goes in English sorry! :D )

I have no idea what the fck is going on here, but I'll give full stars for effort..... or something.

I agree with the Flaming Flamenco for once.... Darn Spaniards... Always think they are superior to us central americans.... :D:D

Anyways... sit yourself down Bebop, and patsy will fart you out a Sandia Shake with Rum

Kayo again you are wrong we don´t THINK that we are superior to central americans we ARE superior to central americans...and anyway i though you were english or dutch... :D:burp:

and BTW I am the Kayo Flaming Flamenco dancer... :o

Behind the stage

(thank you kayo for bringing back your avatar I like it so much... :D )

Edited by Glauka

I agree with the Flaming Flamenco for once.... Darn Spaniards... Always think they are superior to us central americans.... :o:D Anyways... sit yourself down Bebop, and patsy will fart you out a Sandia Shake with Rum

Just as a second though...you don´t like to be bossing around either Kayo!!!! :D

Edited by Glauka

WHAT Are you talking about. I am the bar, I am the Guest, I am the show! :D:D

Yes sure as you could do all these things without me...

how is that sentence again that goes...something like.."behind a great man there is always a GREAT WOMAN" ( i don´t know how is goes in English sorry!

Yeah granted. (and the translation is good). That was a famous saying.... ABOUT SIX HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the Flaming Flamenco for once.... Darn Spaniards... Always think they are superior to us central americans.... :D:burp:

Kayo again you are wrong we don´t THINK that we are superior to central americans we ARE superior to central americans...and anyway i though you were english or dutch...(I am from a great many places in this world and others.... :D )

and BTW I am the Kayo Flaming Flamenco dancer...Kayo says: :D

Behind the stage

(thank you kayo for bringing back your avatar I like it so much... :o )

What time can we meet backstage... I´m dying for a shag. :D:D:D

what have I missed... ??

Nothing New, patrons are trying to shag each other, I've worked my through the available virgins and apparently i'm looking fat and red... cheeky buggers!

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape? :o

Here it is folks.... the most eagerly awaiting follow on to the infamous Baan kayo thread....

Welcome one, welcome all, the doors are there, and the drinks are cold. The ladies warm and the host a gentleman.. (almost)

With the utmost respect to kayo, he gets a platinum members card and can use the special VIP side door...

The usual suspects (you know who you are) get the gold card and can use the vip front entrance...

The rest of you have to queue up at the normal door, apart from Lovejoy who can enter through the back door.. :o

Jayenram may have trouble getting in unless he can prove he won't start a poll, we're not really worried whether he is vertical or horizontal though..

I guess the point of this thread is the same as before.... :D

So come on.... get your handbags and gladrags ... and join the gathering

totster :D

quick edit.. Note for Alex : - There is a dungeon, but try not to make too much noise.. thanks !

Whats all these ramblings about?????

Nothing New, patrons are trying to shag each other, I've worked my through the available virgins and apparently i'm looking fat and red... cheeky buggers!

Maybe i need to go on a murderous killing spree to get myself back into shape? :o

Not many virgins in 'ere anyway wolfie... if going on a murderous killing spree makes you happy, then feel free, I will distribute garlic to those I want kept alive.. :D

Whats all these ramblings about?????

What ramblings ...? :D

totster :D