Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

two guiness and 1 black sambucca for old croc on the way...

do you want your guiness extracold LJ?

I am going to try to do clover think...

how do you say in english when you pour the beer from the big tank?

Did somebody mention Black Sambuca? It's been sooooooooo long since I had Black Sambuca :D Dangerous liquid that it is....!! Memories..... :D

:o

The bottles nearly empty. What are you doing up at this time of night?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did somebody mention Black Sambuca? It's been sooooooooo long since I had Black Sambuca :D Dangerous liquid that it is....!! Memories..... :D

It's not late here Old Croc.... and I work nights anyway! :D Just got in ..... been out networking you know? !That's the way we do business here.....

It's not late here Old Croc.... and I work nights anyway! :D Just got in ..... been out networking you know? !That's the way we do business here.....

You are in Phuket arn't you Khall64? It must be latish there. Work nights, is that the new job?

Hey Glauka!!!!!!!! :D I could do with some Black Sambuca!!!!!!!!!! :D

Old Croc, I always did work nights - at home on the computer ... but now with the new job, I need to get out and about and see what's going on... comes with the territory! Where do you find out all the gossip? Down at the local, that's where! :o

Old Croc, I always did work nights - at home on the computer ... but now with the new job, I need to get out and about and see what's going on... comes with the territory! Where do you find out all the gossip? Down at the local, that's where! :o

I read and remember the gossip. Go to the corner bar at the Savoey, they have Black Sambucca. But i suppose you know where everything is in Phuket?

I read and remember the gossip. Go to the corner bar at the Savoey, they have Black Sambucca. But i suppose you know where everything is in Phuket?

Savoey? Patong? I avoid Patong like the plague! But it's changing... I hear. There are some cool clubs and restaurants there now so ... one of my NY resolutions is to get out more to places I don't normally go. I have a few appointments to attend to in Patong. I could be in for some pleasant surprises!

sorry lovejoy the music was to loud...i did not heared you knocking the door

come in come in...so nice to see you here...

do you want something to drink...j

old croc and me are getting drunk...

Old Croc of course I do... :burp:

however is a pity that you are not from the scottish perth because i am going to scotland sometime this year and i was thinking to visit you over there...

now not possible... :D

BTW have i made again one of my silly spelling mistakes...

"do you want something to drink"

if i ever answer no to this,it means i didn't understand the question

:D

:D Bloody well said! :D

Totster, forgive me, but in your absence I must, as a responsable bartender, take care of a few things.

First of all, Glauka:

Why are we missing about double the jack daniels that is accounted for?

I was wanting to bring the left over stock from Baan Kayo to baan Totster, but I can´t seem to find any of the remaining Zacapa bottles... Any ideas, perhaps?

sounds good,

whats old croc doing on the floor? did his teeth fall out again?

you see everytime he gets drunk he lose his teeth or underwear... :o

If it's only that everyone wins.

:D :D

Hmm... Old Croc, would you please return me my underwear... I think they are stuck into something in a glass on your bedside table

Khall, Glad to see you are still around these parts. :D Thanks for the mails I have received... Going back to the Maktub now.

First of all, Glauka:

I was wanting to bring the left over stock from Baan Kayo to baan Totster, but I can´t seem to find any of the remaining Zacapa bottles... Any ideas, perhaps?

hey kayo you are not my boss anymore...so stop bossing me around :D

I think I am doing a good job here so thank you will be nice...

where have you been when i was serving all the drinks, cleaning, dancing, attending wolfie... :D

and the Zappaca rum bottles was taking by me...i though that everybody will enjoy them... :o

Edited by Glauka

First of all, Glauka:

hey kayo you are not my boss anymore...so stop bossing me around :D

I think I am doing a good job here so thank you will be nice...

where have you been when i was serving all the drinks, cleaning, dancing, attending wolfie... :D

and the Zappaca rum bottles was taking by me...i though that everybody will enjoy them... :o

Oh well thats okay.. I´m only looking for the Zacapa

OOOOOPHGHHHHHH Dear... Glauka!!! Step into my office, er... Totsters office.... I think it is time to spank you.... :o

Kayo

oh Kayo...you always get it wrong with me...

have you learn nothing in all this time encanto... :D

OOOOOPHGHHHHHH Dear... Glauka!!! Step into my office, er... Totsters office.... I think it is time to spank you.... :o

Kayo

(BTW i think that bit is very funny I laughed when reading it :D( i could picture your face turning red) ...but I am cross with you for bossing me arround and laughing at my english mistakes so I can´t tell you this things... so shhhhhh)

SPANKING??? Who mentioned spanking, have i missed the SPANKING? Gosh, i am always late for the fun stuff. And it was me that poured the larger Jack daniels, all cos i was embarrased about Rod Stewart... Drowned a few sorrows.

Patsy is true you are always late and so is khall

I missed you when we LJ OC and me were getting drunk...we had such nice time...

Edited by Glauka

:o Bloody well said! :D

Totster, forgive me, but in your absence I must, as a responsable bartender, take care of a few things.

First of all, Glauka:

Good question , Itchy trigger finger , I guess . :D

Seems a scary place to have a drink but I just could'nt miss the watermelon show . A few double JD's on the rocks and it's a brave new world . Miss , Could I have another ?

First of all, Glauka:

Seems a scary place to have a drink but I just could'nt miss the watermelon show . A few double JD's on the rocks and it's a brave new world . Miss , Could I have another ?

Here you go Jeff.. But I'd rather serve you a good single malt like Talisker, oor a balvenie 21 year old portwood single malt.. Hmmm/.///

First of all, Glauka:

Here you go Jeff.. But I'd rather serve you a good single malt like Talisker, oor a balvenie 21 year old portwood single malt.. Hmmm/.///

dont bother giving me any of that scottish muck

can i get a middleton please

Kayo Nice to see that you are working for a change...Kayo try to give the customers what they want not what you think they want...for a bar tender not very good with people orders...

dont bother giving me any of that scottish muck

Here is your middleton LJ...do you want some ice?

Good question , Itchy trigger finger , I guess .

Don´t be scared we are good people...and wolfie is harmless as long as he is well feed...

Anyway Patsycat is going to repeat her melon show...sometime this week so please come along any time... :o

Edited by Glauka

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

I've seen you lookin at me.....!!!!! :D

Its not worth it..... :o

redrus

Speaking of well fed, i seem to have drained this particular virgin of her blood... could i trouble you for another?

wolfie...I don´t meant to be rude but you are putting on weight...shall I get you an old woman instead?

redrus

redrus have you been taking drugs again...please don´t anny the guest when you are high...last time wolfie wanted to tear your limbs

redrus

redrus have you been taking drugs again...please don´t anny the guest when you are high...last time wolfie wanted to tear your limbs

Well I can not believe that you would say such things. Was I so bad last time....?

Wollfie's time would be wasted on my limbs.

:D:D

redrus

redrus

Well I can not believe that you would say such things. Was I so bad last time....?

Wollfie's time would be wasted on my limbs.

:D:D

redrus

Redrus not take it personaly...i am very busy because i am working on my own...

and when wolfie is hungry is very difficult to deal with him...

I pay you a drink what do you wnat? :D