Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Here it is folks.... the most eagerly awaiting follow on to the infamous Baan kayo thread....

Welcome one, welcome all, the doors are there, and the drinks are cold. The ladies warm and the host a gentleman.. (almost)

With the utmost respect to kayo, he gets a platinum members card and can use the special VIP side door...

The usual suspects (you know who you are) get the gold card and can use the vip front entrance...

The rest of you have to queue up at the normal door, apart from Lovejoy who can enter through the back door.. :o

Jayenram may have trouble getting in unless he can prove he won't start a poll, we're not really worried whether he is vertical or horizontal though..

I guess the point of this thread is the same as before.... :D

So come on.... get your handbags and gladrags ... and join the gathering

totster :D

quick edit.. Note for Alex : - There is a dungeon, but try not to make too much noise.. thanks !

Edited by Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JD.. Compared with the last week, life is quiet now.. :D

Bambi.. plah rah is optional, but worth a go..

Lovejoy .. It's just that someone told me you preferred the back door... :D

And wolfie... join alex in the dungeon for the goblets of blood.. buy two get one free, straight out the body.. :o

glad to see you all...

TOTSTER

:o Do you need a maid? YOu see I used to work at baan kayo as a maid and a dancer...but I lost my job there when the haren closed down...

so I was wondering that maybe...you would like to hire me.... :D

I know most of the guest...I am in good terms with Wolfie...(HI wolfie how are you doing? :D ) and I know what things need to be done at the harem...

so what do you think....

Pleaaaaaaseeeee can I work in the Harem again? :D:D

:o

manamana

Manama?...did someone say Manama? A den of iniquity in Manama is redundant but I would go anyway in support of TV and its denizens. I would need sedate and well behaved surroundings however. The wife keeps ducks on the roof of our apartment block as a reminder of the consequences that would occur otherwise...

Oh no.... I'll name that tune in one.... :D

Pleaaaaaaseeeee can I work in the Harem again?

Well.. the money is crap and the hours are lomg.. but welcome to the team.. :D

The wife keeps ducks on the roof of our apartment block as a reminder of the consequences that would occur otherwise...

Hmmm... those ducks are partial to a bit of sausage.. :D

Where is Kayo? I have not seen him for awhile. Perhaps I am just missing his postings.

Well.. I was quite hoping the star guest would make an appearence... :D

Not a Tripper, not a Cliquer, not a Hareem girl and could only find a closed door at the Den of Iniquity.

I'm going to the Pets forum to see if anyone wants to start a kennel club.

Now now OC.. our door is always open for you, we can even find some local dogs for you... :D:o

Lovejoy .. It's just that someone told me you preferred the back door...  :D

Scuse me? :D:D:D:D

:o:D

:D Ruly truly? LJ!!!!!! Did I miss something? :D

the back door of my house is for EXIT ONLY

post-21330-1136427831.jpg

BTW totster wets the bed!!

Edited by lovejoy

Remains to be seen. Yorky has got a point. Liking campari, Larry Grayson, singing Y.M.C.A., Dancing Queen and I Will Survive. I mean........... that's kind of weird, isn't it?

Remains to be seen. Yorky has got a point. Liking campari, Larry Grayson, singing Y.M.C.A., Dancing Queen and I Will Survive. I mean........... that's kind of weird, isn't it?

Not just weird - I would say very suspicious. And don't forget the Pims.

Not just weird - I would say very suspicious. And don't forget the Pims.

Just to clear something up... "entering through the backdoor" doesn't neccesarily mean another blokes.. he could just be a sod...

..but if the cap fits... :o

I have to say kayo ran a much better harem

Totsters house of ill repute is just anarchy

Tots is a married man, wolfie is in the basement sucking puss out of Alex’s varooka's, old croc is humping the leg of a stool, yorky is drinking out of the toilet again, glauka is trying to sell people back their own coats from the cloak room, the moog is running around singing Muppet songs, redrus is stealing pints and they all keep making fun of me

:o:D:D

I have to say kayo ran a much better harem

Totsters house of ill repute is just anarchy

Tots is a married man, wolfie is in the basement sucking puss out of Alex’s varooka's, old croc is humping the leg of a stool, yorky is drinking out of the toilet again, glauka is trying to sell people back their own coats from the cloak room, the moog is running around singing Muppet songs, redrus is stealing pints and they all keep making fun of me

:D:D:D

Ok ok.... there there... don't use the back door, have a platinum vip card the same as kayo... use the side door, and if you see kayo tell him to come in and join the fun... :D

I didn't mean you were gay LJ, merely that you like to slip in unnoticed.. it's all the others with their smutty innuendos that are to blame... :o

So stop crying and start enjoying yourself... :D