Riding Gear Phuket

OP only place i know is the Harley shop which is just on the left hand down side of the hill coming into patong as you come along the road from Kata/ Karon. Its just past an elephant camp on the crest of the curve .

However beware the shop owner is very persnicickity.. have to take shoes off, have to close door, don't bother to hang up stuff that you take down to look at, dont bother with idle chit chat.. in fact one gets the feeling that she has been sentenced by some court to run a motorcycle gear shop and is none to happy about it

If you are travelling through Singapore either before or after your trip then a wealth of options is avaialble

cheers

^

thanks monty sounds exactly like the Harley shop in ao nang they had on old Honda xr 250 with motard wheels for sale it had a sign on saying don't touch and when I asked for a test ride it was a straight no

I've actually seen the body armour I want on paddock in Bangkok don't like ordering stuff like that online though because never sure of the size and fitting maybe have to get the misses to ring paddock and check on their returns and exchange policy for wrong size ordered.

Hope not too late for you but there is a quite new shop in Phuket town, in the same road as and not far from Vachira Hospital. 158/9 Yaowarat Road, Phuket Town, They have a pretty good selection of mesh armored Jackets , pants, boots helmets etc..It is called Phuket Riding Gear (sing) 0876251531, and he is friendly and speaks fairly good English. www.phuketridinggears.com/

Edited by aussiebrian

Hope not too late for you but there is a quite new shop in Phuket town, in the same road as and not far from Vachira Hospital. 158/9 Yaowarat Road, Phuket Town, They have a pretty good selection of mesh armored Jackets , pants, boots helmets etc..It is called Phuket Riding Gear (sing) 0876251531, and he is friendly and speaks fairly good English. www.phuketridinggears.com/

Thanks sort off accidentally found this shop at lunch time today it's a great shop has everything you need for off roading and great staff managed to get everything I needed defo recommend this place.