Short Term Rental Condo-Apt Suggestions For Udon?

TallGuyJohninBKK

I may have the need in the next few months to make an extended visit/stay in Udon, probably about three months total...

Because I'm not planning to give up my regular BKK home, I'm looking for an affordable furnished apartment or condo rental for two people that would have the normal farang amenities -- at least one bedroom and one bath, air con, decent DSL and/or cable internet, good access to local transportation, etc etc...

Can anyone suggest any specific rental projects that might fit that description, and any idea of what their corresponding monthly rental rates might be???

The other factor is, we'll be commuting a lot from Udon toward (but not to) Sakhon Nakhon, more specifically to Sawang Daen Din.

Actually, I'd like to find such a place closer to SDD, but have been told that it's unlikely to find "good" decent-speed internet in any of those outlying areas...and that the best bet for that (other than Sakhon Nakhon) would be Udon...

Thanks much!!

Saitong Resort

Located in Ban Na Sai, in Udon Thani on the road to Sakon Nakon

Resort cottages for rent with beautiful view of swimimg pool.

Quiet relaxing area.

Nearby market, 7-11, and Tesco convenience store

Free Internet Wifi

Monthly rate is 20,000 THB or daily 1,000 THB

Electric and water are included, no deposit required.

Cottages are fully serviced with daily cleaning and fresh towels/linens.

Free for monthly renters is a shuttle van to the baht bus and airport pick up is also available.

Call 089-4160419 to book in Thai or English

http://www.saithong-resort.com/

AEK Hospital has apartments to rent for 3 to 6k per month. Tel 042340999. Mob 0854565111, 0854564111. www.aekudonapartment.com.

I was interested in that place. Deposit is 5000 and they stated refund on departure. I hate to pay double US electric rates, though. They do have a website.....Promo on VIP room...pay 15K for two months and get the third month free.

AEK Hospital has apartments to rent for 3 to 6k per month. Tel 042340999. Mob 0854565111, 0854564111. www.aekudonapartment.com.

I was interested in that place. Deposit is 5000 and they stated refund on departure. I hate to pay double US electric rates, though. They do have a website.....Promo on VIP room...pay 15K for two months and get the third month free.

I'd feel cramped in there. They do look small. And that is expensive electric if at those rates.

I'd feel cramped in there. They do look small. And that is expensive electric if at those rates.

And no WiFi as best as I can see... though they do appear to have an Internet cafe shop on-site. I'll probably be looking at a couple of the places mentioned above, and some others, in the coming days.