Early Morning Breakfast In Lower Sukhumvit? ~7Am

smiljanic

Hi,

I land at Suvarnabhumi at 6am and have a few hours to waste until my flight to Samui on the same evening.

I'm meeting a friend who lives on Lower Sukhumvit at about lunch time, and was hoping to pass the time by getting some breakfast and doing some shopping.

Does anybody know of anywhere, besides hotels, that will be open at about 7am for breakfast? Preferably an English breakfast, but don't really care. Most of the pubs don't open until 10am, I believe?

Sorry if this has been posted before. I've made the title pretty explicit, so need to open it if you don't want to :)

I know Bourbon Street does an awesome breakfast. It's not really lower Sukhumvit but on Ekkamai. You can take the BTS to Emporium or thereabout for shopping and then take the BTS to lower Sukhumvit to meet up with your friend. Might be an option.

There are a few small places in Soi 1, near the Furama hotel, close to Bumrungrad hospital, open at that time. You can also get a good (and unhealthy if you so wish) breakfast inside the hospital, plenty of choice.

what's the coffee shop at the Nana Hotel doin' at 7am? they are pretty reliable for most things anytime of the day...

and as previously mentioned the coffee shop at the Federal Hotel is quite good with an excellent 'short order' menu but a bit of a walk from sukh at the top of soi 11...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Had a think but I use the hotels that time of the morning really.

Foodland Soi 5 would be my best bet that time...

Im pretty sure Foodland Soi 5 was shut down and moved about a year ago.

The most amazing spread of a breakfast if you are really hungry is at Sheraton Sukhumvit (Asok BTS station). Pretty much every European, American and Asian cuisine you could imagine in a huge buffet.

Im guessing it's about 800 baht if you are not staying in the hotel but it is pretty awesome.

Make sure you are hungry though!

The most amazing spread of a breakfast if you are really hungry is at Sheraton Sukhumvit (Asok BTS station). Pretty much every European, American and Asian cuisine you could imagine in a huge buffet.

Im guessing it's about 800 baht if you are not staying in the hotel but it is pretty awesome.

you are obviously unaware but Foodland soi 5 has re-opened and the lunch counter is in full swing, according to others and it is an excellent suggestion as it is very central and easy to walk to...and the 'community ambiance' is outstanding...

you are obviously unaware but Foodland soi 5 has re-opened and the lunch counter is in full swing, according to others and it is an excellent suggestion as it is very central and easy to walk to...and the 'community ambiance' is outstanding...

That is great news that Foosland is back as Ive enjoyed several meals in there, usually at 3am after staggering out of Soi 4. b

if you pass foodland and go down the litlle alley way to soi 7 there is a small hotel that offers an all you can eat breakfast which caters towards the japanese and western palate i think it is 180 baht very good value for money