Where To Buy A Cork Type Notice Board In Chiang Mai

SausageKing

Been looking around Chiang Mai for a cork type notice board to pin paperwork to.No luck yet so does anybody have positive feed back as to where i can find a shop that sells them ? would be appreciated. Cheers.

post-112062-0-58002300-1338267656_thumb.

Don't know the name of the stationary store on Thai Pae road.

But if you are coming from Changklan the road the night Bazaar is on heading to Thai Pae Gate it is on the right hand side of the road down about 200 feet. It has big awnings out front. I know they had big white note boards you could hang on the wall. Did not look around that munch.

~ Did not look around that munch.

Too busy eating ... ?

Try Panthip Plaza office supplies on ground floor.

Was in there today did not look around that munch.

Thanks for that and will look tomorrow both locations.Rob

But if you are coming from Changklan the road the night Bazaar is on heading to Thai Pae Gate it is on the right hand side of the road down about 200 feet. It has big awnings out front. I know they had big white note boards you could hang on the wall. Did not look around that munch.

not sure if your directions are better than your spelling but i thought you were referring to DK books, just on the moat to left out of Le crow, they have these boards at the back in the stationary area.

also they sell in makro

also they sell in B2S the stationary shop in KSK and airport plaza at the top

not sure if your directions are better than your spelling but i thought you were referring to DK books, just on the moat to left out of Le crow, they have these boards at the back in the stationary area.

also they sell in makro

also they sell in B2S the stationary shop in KSK and airport plaza at the top

Tried makro and kad suen kaew but only white boards,Will try Dk tomorrow.Cheers

4 posts removed as they added nothing to the topic and intent on trading insults.

Well i have just about tried every place in Chiang Mai for a cork type notice board with no luck. I guess they are not in Thailand ?

4 posts removed as they added nothing to the topic and intent on trading insults.

Well i have just about tried every place in Chiang Mai for a cork type notice board with no luck. I guess they are not in Thailand ?

OFFICE DEPOT - ground floor of Panthip Plaza have cork boards. I was in there today and saw several different types, some reversible white one side, cork the other.

OFFICE DEPOT - ground floor of Panthip Plaza have cork boards. I was in there today and saw several different types, some reversible white one side, cork the other.

I have to say a very big thank you for that as i have looked every where for one.Will go and get one today. Many Thanks.Rob.

I have to say a very big thank you for that as i have looked every where for one.Will go and get one today. Many Thanks.Rob.

You can even make your own cork-board-wall if your like.

The stationary shop opposite Radjabat (spelling???) University side entrance (that's where the sport field is) sells the cork sheets from the roll by the meter.

They have a variety of thickness (between 0.5 and 3 millimeter) you can order if they don't have in stock.

Stick on the wall with normal white latex glue.

Well you were right and i got my cork notice board. i have to say you must be good at shopping as it was in a corner of the store where most customers don't go.almost a store area of the shop.so i take my hat of to you for finding my cork notice board.Am happy now.Cheers.Rob. Edited by SausageKing

Well you were right and i got my cork notice board. i have to say you must be good at shopping as it was in a corner of the store where most customers don't go.almost a store area of the shop.so i take my hat of to you for finding my cork notice board.Am happy now.Cheers.Rob.

You're most welcome Rob.

Not so much the 'good shopper', more like a sponge, soaking up locations of places, consumables, pretty girls, good food, bargains etc.

Beat me to it. I was in Central KSK this morning and saw some, three different sizes in the stationary/book/art supply section on the third floor.

Beat me to it. I was in Central KSK this morning and saw some, three different sizes in the stationary/book/art supply section on the third floor.

Thanks for keeping me in mind and its good to know the thai visa members are good at heart. many thanks and i did get my notice board.