The Great Unwashed

ThaiPauly

What I cant understand is that the Poms love neighbours. And Home and Away and all that other Aussie drivel. Plus they have their own rubbish; eastenders, Cronination Street and so on.

So how can they be called Soap Dodgers?

I fink fat peepun wearin beer chang singlets, sandels and shorts in Pattaya. Dem be well smelly innit. Must be the brand of shirt maybe. But wimmin mus like it; dem guy always have many young lass on their armpit.

They really do.

Haven't you seen Austin Powers? :o

Thought he was Canadian? :D

Oh behave!

The Streets is all the evidence you need that Brits have bad teeth. However, I'd say the Japanese tend to win that battle.

However, on the flip side, obesity from fast food, inability to control voice volume and desire to watch stupid sports such as a sissy version of rugby with helmets and so on are uniquely American traits. Super Bowl? Toilet that is. :D

They really do.

Haven't you seen Austin Powers? :D

Oh behave!

The Streets is all the evidence you need that Brits have bad teeth. However, I'd say the Japanese tend to win that battle.

However, on the flip side, obesity from fast food, inability to control voice volume and desire to watch stupid sports such as a sissy version of rugby with helmets and so on are uniquely American traits. Super Bowl? Toilet that is. :D

:o I think you have your threads mixed up .

America bashing , two posts down .

Here we go! :o

They really do.

Haven't you seen Austin Powers? :o

Oh behave!

Yet someone else who has never been hit full force by a six foot two, three 300lb man and been thankful that he had a helmet on. Sissy? Yeah, those soccor shorts or soooo manly! :D

I really cannot see that watching soap operas (excuse the pun) has anything to do with "Who are the great unwashed" :o

I don't think that there is any race or creed that has not had a finger pointed at them during this thread's lifespan.

Let's agree on one thing SMOKERS SMELL, wherever they come from.

So I have to put myself on the smelly list for a few more days :D

I really cannot see that watching soap operas (excuse the pun) has anything to do with "Who are the great unwashed" :o

I don't think that there is any race or creed that has not had a finger pointed at them during this thread's lifespan.

Let's agree on one thing SMOKERS SMELL, wherever they come from.

So I have to put myself on the smelly list for a few more days :D

And drinkers stink.

I'm definatley not a soap dodger but I don't believe a certain nationality is the smelliest! There is a minority in every nationality that don't like the soap!

One thing that is a little irritating though is when the Thais like to say sneezing means you haven't showered :o

...such as a sissy version of rugby with helmets

Yet someone else who has never been hit full force by a six foot two, three 300lb man and been thankful that he had a helmet on. Sissy? Yeah, those soccor shorts or soooo manly! :o

Dude, you DO know what rugby is right?

Imagine American Football where you have 15 guys playing in multiple phases rather than single phase for 2 halves of 40 minutes, with not that many stops. Typical weights run around 80-95kg for the running players, and 95-120kg for the forwards (who are still running around but less so). That's a range of about 200-260 pounds. NOw lets factor in that these guys are mobile; way more mobile than almost any of the players except the running backs in your football. And all of them need the ball skills.

Then let's consider that you dont stop with a tackle, you continue playing. And multiple person tackles are fine; in fact an artform because the aim is not to stop the guy, it is to stop him and gain possession.

Then let's further consider that there is no helmet. Or shoulder pads.

And there aren't 2 or 3 teams; 1 team.

And that's rugby. It is a man's game.

Soccer = not rugby.

Are we clear now? :D

Yet someone else who has never been hit full force by a six foot two, three 300lb man and been thankful that he had a helmet on. Sissy? Yeah, those soccor shorts or soooo manly! :D

Imagine American Football where you have 15 guys playing in multiple phases rather than single phase for 2 halves of 40 minutes, with not that many stops. Typical weights run around 80-95kg for the running players, and 95-120kg for the forwards (who are still running around but less so). That's a range of about 200-260 pounds. NOw lets factor in that these guys are mobile; way more mobile than almost any of the players except the running backs in your football. And all of them need the ball skills.

Then let's consider that you dont stop with a tackle, you continue playing. And multiple person tackles are fine; in fact an artform because the aim is not to stop the guy, it is to stop him and gain possession.

Soccer = not rugby.

and this belongs in which thread....????

:o:D:D

Soccer = not rugby.

NO we are not. <deleted> has your post got to do with anything previously discussed. EVERYONE sweats if they are partaking in such sports, nothing to do with the ammount of soap they use after the match :o

Surely it's got to be the Aussies? With the amount of flies over there and an overabundance of betty swollox (probably), I'd say it's a dead cert'! :D Saying that, at least the ole jilleroos shave their armpits, unlike some of our Euro cousins :D Now that is gross :o

Surely it's got to be the Aussies? With the amount of flies over there and an overabundance of betty swollox (probably), I'd say it's a dead cert'! :D Saying that, at least the ole jilleroos shave their armpits, unlike some of our Euro cousins :D Now that is gross :o

Did you hear about the 3 poms that died recently in Sydney....

They found a strange bar of they assumed was drugs in the bathroom of their hotel.....they figured that mixed with water and ingested through the skin was how it was taken....so one of them tried it and immediately collapsed in pain, the other two rushed in to assist him and all three died from exposure......

:D:D

One thing that is a little irritating though is when the Thais like to say sneezing means you haven't showered :o

I'll think you'll find that the Thai phrase "arb larm laeow" or " I've already showered" is meant as a joke.

:D

They found a strange bar of they assumed was drugs in the bathroom of their hotel.....they figured that mixed with water and ingested through the skin was how it was taken....so one of them tried it and immediately collapsed in pain, the other two rushed in to assist him and all three died from exposure......

That's nice coming from a pommie reject gburns? :D

I know rugby very well. One of my dearest friends and mentors was a rugby player and lost the end of his finger to a Japanese man in a game. He says it was his fault because he was trying to rip the guys mouth open. He also said (after playing the sport) that he never wanted to play American Football because it was too rough on the body. This was after he lost his finger. Try playing the game and you'll see how much joyous pain you can have.

Soccer = not rugby.

and this belongs in which thread....????

:o:D:D

NO we are not. <deleted> has your post got to do with anything previously discussed. EVERYONE sweats if they are partaking in such sports, nothing to do with the ammount of soap they use after the match :o

HOORAY!! I did a thread hijack!

Well, anyway, apologies to all, and I stand by my words. There be some well smelly people in the rugby.

Surely it's got to be the Aussies? With the amount of flies over there and an overabundance of betty swollox (probably), I'd say it's a dead cert'! :D Saying that, at least the ole jilleroos shave their armpits, unlike some of our Euro cousins :D Now that is gross :D

I take a fence to that..... :o

So if you find your front fence missing....you will know... :D

Not a Pommie reject at all......I just went up in the world..... :burp:

Surely it's got to be the Aussies? With the amount of flies over there and an overabundance of betty swollox (probably), I'd say it's a dead cert'! :D Saying that, at least the ole jilleroos shave their armpits, unlike some of our Euro cousins. Now that is gross :D

I take a fence to that..... :D

So if you find your front fence missing....you will know...

Not a Pommie reject at all......I just went up in the world..... :burp:

You resemble that remark :D

Not sure how you went up but, hey, whatever floats yer boat :o:D