Thai Man Jailed In Taiwan For Kissing Woman

webfact

sounds like hes a real danger to me and if he was'nt on some type of drugs i would be suprised , ... imo he should be put away for longer ............ dred to think what would have happened if her screams were not heard, seems like a desperate pervert.........i guess its not so easy to stumble accross ladies of the night in taiwan as it is in thailand,............but then ....where is ?

I suspect you have not spent any time in Taiwan...the old "Combat Zone" area has plenty of bars with girls...not very pleasant bars, but bars just the same. Germany has bars with working girls, so does Holland, Australia, America, the UK...etc etc...

sounds like hes a real danger to me and if he was'nt on some type of drugs i would be suprised , ... imo he should be put away for longer ............ dred to think what would have happened if her screams were not heard, seems like a desperate pervert.........i guess its not so easy to stumble accross ladies of the night in taiwan as it is in thailand,............but then ....where is ?

I suspect you have not spent any time in Taiwan...the old "Combat Zone" area has plenty of bars with girls...not very pleasant bars, but bars just the same. Germany has bars with working girls, so does Holland, Australia, America, the UK...etc etc...

and what happens in those bars if somebody forces themselves onto an unwilling girl????

But I agree there are plenty of bars in Taiwan to obtain what you need......including the ubiquitous Sunday Philipino tea dance for the off duty maids...

Edited by plopmeister