Band For Wedding

brooner

Speak to the venue at which your holding your wedding/wedding reception would be my suggestion - I'm sure they must have been asked to arrange this a few times in the past and probably have a few telephone numbers either for the bands or for agents of the bands. If not, and this may be a better option anyway, do a search on live music venues in Pattaya and do a tour... When you see a band that seem to be the kind of thing you're looking for ask them if they're available. Even if you're given a recommendation I would think it wise to go to see the band play at least once before booking them, to avoid any unwelcome surprises on your big day.

Speak to the venue at which your holding your wedding/wedding reception would be my suggestion - I'm sure they must have been asked to arrange this a few times in the past and probably have a few telephone numbers either for the bands or for agents of the bands. If not, and this may be a better option anyway, do a search on live music venues in Pattaya and do a tour... When you see a band that seem to be the kind of thing you're looking for ask them if they're available. Even if you're given a recommendation I would think it wise to go to see the band play at least once before booking them, to avoid any unwelcome surprises on your big day.

Thanks for the info Jimmy Unfortunetly the hotel can only offer a 3 piece band & two parts are a harp & a violin not my cup of tee.

I have tried them again to see if they have any numbers to contact so hopefully they will.

I would not be booking a band before at least seeing them play as you say i do not want any surprises on the night.

Once again thanks.

I would suggest going to a place like the rolling stone bar in walking street and having a word with one of the bands that play there, they seem to play a good mix and I reckon for the right price they would be able to put something together for you.

Good luck.

brooner.... email me at [email protected]. maybe I can help you.

I happen to know the poster and he can indeed put together a group of top musicians that can do Thai and Western songs in a unique way. The problem with a current working band is that they can't easily take a night off from the regular gig and most weddings are done by bands put together by experienced individual musicians for that night only so seeing them in action isn't easily arranged.