The Big Circus

strawberry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Mr. Gentleman:

"since the Kurds found Saddam first, drugged him and left him in a hole and put a huge white towel over it, so it would stand out for the "American super Army".

According to one of your posts in another thread, Mr. Gentleman, don't you claim to have trained this American Super Army??? :o

Boon Mee

No the "super army" my unit trained, 60% died from your friendly fire in the gulf war :D they trained in the Australian outback and did manouvres off of Weepa (Northern Queensland - western side). Look that up on the web and tell me Im wrong :D

Number one, I could care less how we got Saddam, we got him, but when I do search on "the gentleman"'s latest find, the only web-sites that are carrying his story are junk-sites like "worldwideconspiracy.com and the nutty Arab sites. Why is this, oh clever one? :o

At least your searching Georgie, there still is hope for you!

Number one, I could care less how we got Saddam, we got him, but when I do search on "the gentleman"'s latest find, the only web-sites that are carrying his story are junk-sites like "worldwideconspiracy.com and the nutty Arab sites. Why is this, oh clever one? :o

Georgie-Porgie, whatever you say, the people still like you.

How do you do it?

Sometimes I think, stick to Pee Pee Herman, and nothing can happen to you. But keep your left hand busy, othwerwise, people mght think your are after minors.

Axel, does that mean that using my right hand is OK? :o

Georgie-Porgie, how can I adv. on personal preferences? I am not God :D

But then, suggest either hand only in cases of utter emergency, otherwise find some outside- expert-help.

And whatever you think of Bill Clinton, his solution was not sooo bad :D

<<I never discuss, off topic topics, but, on topic, do you think that plachon still has any of his original teeth left>>

It's doubtful... He's feeling a little "kloom-jai" 'cause his world isn't the real world. According to him there's nothing that Bush and the neo-cons won't do to keep in power and wage war. Remember, these are the same people who rigged an election, killed Mel Carnahan and Wellstone, AND stole my bong!

What he'd like for us to realize is GWB is exactly like Hitler and then everyone will turn against him... and then the true progressives will get in office... and then peace will be had in the world... and then gumdrops will fall from the sky... and then unicorns will roam the land once again. :o

Boon Mee

I never discuss, off topic topics, but, on topic, do you think that plachon still has any of his original teeth left? :o

Ooops, a bit below the belt line.

But let me put it this way, everybody has an opinion, right or wrong, who can judge? Try to change somebody's mind, with real arguments.

No, I am not playing god, yes, I am reading a lot in here, that amuses me, although I feel I could use stronger words and would be banned within 30 minutes for life-time.

What I think of GWB :D , I have said many times. What he does inside his country, none of my biz, outside, on world stage, is a different story and could influence my life.

On a positive thought, if Bush wins this time, the Bear Pit can go on for another

4 years.

No the "super army" my unit trained, 60% died from your friendly fire in the gulf war 

Interesting that you claim 60% of the "Super Army" unit you trained died by friendly fire. Since 35 US service people were killed by friendly fire in the Gulf War, can you be more specfic as to what unit sustained 60% friendly fire causality rate?

TH

<<I never discuss, off topic topics, but, on topic, do you think that plachon still has any of his original teeth left>>

It's doubtful... He's feeling a little "kloom-jai" 'cause his world isn't the real world. According to him there's nothing that Bush and the neo-cons won't do to keep in power and wage war. Remember, these are the same people who rigged an election, killed Mel Carnahan and Wellstone, AND stole my bong!

What he'd like for us to realize is GWB is exactly like Hitler and then everyone will turn against him... and then the true progressives will get in office... and then peace will be had in the world... and then gumdrops will fall from the sky... and then unicorns will roam the land once again. :o

Boon Mee

And you will find your bong ! :D

No the "super army" my unit trained, 60% died from your friendly fire in the gulf war  

Interesting that you claim 60% of the "Super Army" unit you trained died by friendly fire. Since 35 US service people were killed by friendly fire in the Gulf War, can you be more specfic as to what unit sustained 60% friendly fire causality rate?

TH

thaihome

You won't get a straight answer outa this ###### - he believes himself to be some "Special Forces" dude but was most likely a cook's helper... :o

Boon Mee

1 April 2003. A.P. Baghdad. Mess Unit 35, Bravo Company. 3 American cooks were boiled to death when a clumsy Australian Mess Sergeant, who was training them, tripped over his own feet and knocked over a giant vat of seething hot S.O.S.. All were D.O.A. at Saddam Hussein General Hospital

Ill give you that Georgie, but it belongs in the Joke section -very good! :o

TH

Firstly, how may people are in a unit?????

secondly, did you get your facts from CNN or from being there????

Thanks for the questions though :o

Well, once in a while, you really are a gentleman.

I am waiting to see about whether a very important business opportunity -something I've been waiting for, for years, is going to pan out, or not. Abusing the gentleman makes the waiting much easier and much less boring. I will try to think of even ruder insults to keep you amused mr. gentleman! :o

Well, once in a while, you really are a gentleman.

I am waiting to see about whether a very important business opportunity -something I've been waiting for, for years, is going to pan out, or not. Abusing the gentleman makes the waiting much easier and much less boring. I will try to think of even ruder insults to keep you amused mr. gentleman! :o

thanks Georgie boy :D