Quiet, Good Hotel In Pattaya?

mike111

Would appreciate recommendations for a good hotel which is located in a quiet but easily accesaible location, no bars or shops noise, rooms with thick curtain to get a good night's sleep, and which offers a nice buffet breakfast.

My last stay was near carrefour. Good location but room was facing a biz so there was noise, and too much sunlight in the early morning due to flimsy curtains. Learning from experience ;-)

Edited by mike111

Personally Centara Grand is my favorite hotel in Pattaya and you will get all the piece and quiet you want, but I do not think it meets your need for an "easily accessible location." Try Siam Bayview Hotel (not to be confused with Siam Bay Shore Hotel) Siam Bayview is right square in the middle of Pattaya, however the grounds are very large, the rooms and central part of the hotel are in the exact center of the large property insulated from the two main roads by a substantial margin. This results in a nice oasis type of feeling when you are in the hotel's main area and in your room. once you leave the hotel property you are steps away from Beach Road and Central Mall. I try to avoid Central Pattaya at all cost for my own personal reasons, but when I have needed to stay in this area I have had several positive expediences with this hotel and the price is good for what you get.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d478089-Reviews-Siam_Bayview_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

The sabaii lodge and the sabaii inn on soi 2 might work for you. They have a variety of rooms in different buildings as well has three nice pools and very close to quiter end of the beach.

sabaii inn has some "interior" rooms that have a window that opens into an interior courtyard that i suspect would be perfect for sleeping in late...sabaii inn is new but NO pool..you walk across soi 2 and use the sabaii lodge pool which is no big deal...and big buffet breakfast at lodge..

sabaii lodge has an 800 baht standard room special for the summer....the poolside rooms though are much nicer for few more baht ...free wifi both places...

baht buses come right down soi two then do the loop all the way up to walking street and back so very very easy transport...there are of course bars around but none right next door so i don't think bar noise would be a problem..only noise might be if you take a poolside room but the back buildings sure seemed quiet to me..

sabaii has a bunch of properties and all of them seem pretty good deal

http://www.sabailodge.co.th/