Pirelli Angels... Pretty Impressed

Yamaha FZ1 mainly Chiang Mai roads, long trips at speed.. person i bought bike from fitted the rear at around 42,000 kms and this person keeps meticulous records. After a 4 day blast to Loei and Chiang Mai rear tyre needs changing.. just starting to see steel belt in one section. Odometer now reads 60,700 kms.. thats 18,000 odd kms on the tyre which Im pretty impressed with.

Just prices a new one at Yamaha CM.. B7300 which is Ok as well.

Not bad longevity for the type of riding I do... definitely would be m choice for track work but for excellent wear with good dry and wet grip I'm reasonably impressed.

Good touring tyre, moderately good in the wet. Angels create a very slow tyre for change of direction. Unstable at spirited cornering speeds. Moved on to Diablos there after and it transformed the way the bike feels and handle.

Had two sets of Angels will never buy them again.

Good touring tyre, moderately good in the wet. Angels create a very slow tyre for change of direction. Unstable at spirited cornering speeds. Moved on to Diablos there after and it transformed the way the bike feels and handle.

Yes, very accurate description. The very flat profile of the Angels make for a slow turning bike. Think I'll go back to Diablo Rosso II's for touring after the Angels are finished. You missed a great ride!

Edited by BigBikeBKK

. You missed a great ride!

apologies for missing out on the 4 day trip. Hopefully I have better luck next time.