Venus Passing Between Sun & Earth

rolleyes.gif Romantic breakfast is it Rooo?

I'm so tempted with an answer but but , never mind. Why not, I'll be having a Champagne breakfast.wink.png

• Like 1

I think its only visible with protective glasses from a shop..perhaps selling telescopes etc?? are there any in samui? or is they another way we can see without using fancy equipment?? or siitting with a box on our head as suggested

Since the world will end in less then seven months anyway, this will be your last chance to see it, if you can fly above the clouds. Also, the low tide will be 0.96 meters at 09:37 on Wednesday. This is 0.02 meters lower then this morning, which was really low.....I collected sea snails and had quite a feast today.

I think its only visible with protective glasses from a shop..perhaps selling telescopes etc?? are there any in samui? or is they another way we can see without using fancy equipment?? or siitting with a box on our head as suggested

You can easily get a piece of paper, cut a hole through it & let the sun project the image onto a surface.

• Like 1

Try this site. A good one in English.

http://www.narit.or....1281&Itemid=174

To look at it without a dark shade - binoculars - large end to the sun - reflecting onto a flat surface, or a Rooo says - a small hole in a piece of paper. (Similar to a pin-hole camera.)

Unfortunately, every forecast that I can see shows too much cloud cover.

Next one - approx 107 years away.

Edited by Tropicalevo