Manchester United

redrus

Just for interest. Let's say United had bought Ozil instead of Fellaini.

What would it be like?

My guess is RVP and Rooney would be as happy as Larry

So would the United midfield and so would Moyes.

You wanted Cesc. You didn't get him.

You bought Fellaini.

Rocket science?

Spot on. Mindyou the pursuit of Fabregas was ridiculous. Never going to happen. Quite how Arsenal nipped in for Ozil and Utd were not in it is a mystery, probably part circumstantial, timing, part Bank of Madrid forcing a sale to recoup cash. Who knows

• Like 1

What would it be like?

You bought Fellaini.

Rocket science?

Larry who?

Larry Foley .

He's dead now.

What would it be like?

You bought Fellaini.

Rocket science?

Larry who?

Larry Foley .

He's dead now.

Not happy then? sad.png

• Like 1

What would it be like?

You bought Fellaini.

Rocket science?

To be fair they ain't playing Fellaini in the same position as either Ozil or Fabregas and lets face it he's hardly a cultured player and was bought to do a different job.

Look on the bright side lads. That was the first goal from open play, you scored at home this season.

Don't forget to also add it was city's first away win of the season in the leaguewink.png but as always city have a obsession with everything united so maybe you would not know that fact about your own club so just pointing it out to you mate in case you over looked your average away form until your win at west ham.

Look on the bright side lads. That was the first goal from open play, you scored at home this season.

Don't forget to also add it was city's first away win of the season in the leaguewink.png but as always city have a obsession with everything united so maybe you would not know that fact about your own club so just pointing it out to you mate in case you over looked your average away form until your win at west ham.

Nev.

City played you and made you look Championship.

Get a grip on reality <deleted>.

You are right, nev, our away form has consisted of a couple of bad results. But we are still only 3 points off top place. 5 points in front of your lot, who incidentally are only 4 points from the relegation zone and are above Hull only on goal difference.cheesy.gif

Keep it up Moysie!!

Nev.

City played you and made you look Championship.

Get a grip on reality <deleted>.

Why? just pointing out a fact, bit like mrbo is doing, yes they did and fair play to them, and we all on here agreed we got our ass spanked.

Enjoyed the game, some fantastic football by both teams, abit more luck we might have won, hit the bar twice, just the two dropped points was the downside, but at least we played good football and if we get things right the results will come, results need to or we will be to far behind to mount a title in the new year..

Please confirm Nev. Are you actually saying you could be mounting a title challenge this season?!!

Not counting us out, but we have to improve and get our act together quickly.

I don't think you currently have any realistic chance of top four. Possibly top six.

However, lets see what happens in january. Maybe some top players will become available.

What was very noticeable last night was the tension in the crowd, as commented on a couple of times by the commentry team. The aura of Ferguson is nearly all gone now and theres no longer any real fear going to OT.

Yes Carmine lets wait and see shall we,as i have said before this season will be a very close one and a lot of teams beating each other at the top so i would think it will be congested at the top and a team with experience in winning titles could make a usual end of season run.

Confirmed.

Do you think Spurs can?

I think we've made it very clear were not there yet.

Anyway, you lot keep enjoying life in La La Landtongue.png

Come on Carmine, it's sooo obvious that you (I don't understand the we comment) think you have a chance (as do I), get behind your boys and show them the confidence (or hopes) that you should have. This year I even think Liverpool could get in the top..........thumbsup.gif

Edited by nellyp

Confirmed.

Do you think Spurs can?

Come on Carmine, it's sooo obvious that you (I don't understand the we comment) think you have a chance (as do I), get behind your boys and show them the confidence (or hopes) that you should have. This year I even think Liverpool could get in the top..........

i think we have a very decent chance of silverware but as far as the league is concerned our goal is top four which i do believe we can get

Aside of that i've said we should review where we are after the christmas/new year period.

This is a new team that needs time and three months isn't enough realistically.

Confirmed.

Do you think Spurs can?

Come on Carmine, it's sooo obvious that you (I don't understand the we comment) think you have a chance (as do I), get behind your boys and show them the confidence (or hopes) that you should have. This year I even think Liverpool could get in the top..........

i think we have a very decent chance of silverware but as far as the league is concerned our goal is top four which i do believe we can get

Aside of that i've said we should review where we are after the christmas/new year period.

Ought to be an interesting season, eh ?

And, what is that whinging little <deleted> Evra going on about now ?! I do wish United would unload him to a league far, far away.facepalm.gif

Confirmed.

Do you think Spurs can?

Most supporters will lead with their hearts and, even though it may be unrealistic, will aim higher than may be possible. Supporting your team is so often about passion, and sometimes that passion should be allowed to over run the "cold light of day" and the "we'll see after Christmas". Come on, tell us what you really think. If you are wrong the saddos may look back and dig up a post to rib you with....but who cares. This isn't a betting ring it's supporters following their teams. Stop hiding behind reality and live the dream; it's what we, as real supporters, are supposed to do.

• Like 1

Yes theres a lot of dumb football fand out there for sure.

What i really really think seeing as you ask is this; we have a manager with the highest win percentage of any Spurs manager of the past 65 years that has a squad that includes 7 new players, 2 more that have just returned from loan spells and a further 2 that are returning from long term injuries.

Its simply not realistic to expect a title challenge is it, no matter how much potential is there.

I do think we can get a top four and quite possibly a piece of silverware. Under the circumstances that would represent a very successful season for us

What i really really think seeing as you ask is this; we have a manager with the highest win percentage of any Spurs manager of the past 65 years that has a squad that includes 7 new players, 2 more that have just returned from loan spells and a further 2 that are returning from long term injuries.

Its simply not realistic to expect a title challenge is it, no matter how much potential is there.

I do think we can get a top four and quite possibly a piece of silverware. Under the circumstances that would represent a very successful season for us

Prudent behavior on your part Carmine. If you get too far out on a limb I'll be the first in a long line with a saw.biggrin.png

^give a dog a bone and he'll sniff his own arse!!

• Like 2

^give a dog a bone and he'll sniff his own arse!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

<deleted>!

Top four is a minimum requirement from Levy this season,champions league or he is a goner.

If you win a cup and don't qualify for the Champions League he will still be for the chop.

And another thing Carmine.

Keep your bullshit for the Spurs thread with your three stoogies...whers rijit an Iancnx since your hammering last week not been seen must still be hurting?

Can't wait to play your lot again.