Manny Pacquiao V Timothy Bradley

Well it looks like the fix was in but honestly, I thought it would be the other way round. Bob Arum is a smart fella. Crooked but smart. Now there will be the rematch that he already planned and had the date set for. He makes a ton of money because they are both his fighters.

I think Manny's desire to make the money he deserves has made Bob angry.

This was the most disgusting and ludicrous decision I have ever seen. Absolutely scandalous. Even Bradley knew he lost.

Will I ever watch boxing again?????

dear oh ****ing dear..............................

i am glad you posted before me i thought i was going cuckoo.a bad day for boxing.

This was the most disgusting and ludicrous decision I have ever seen. Absolutely scandalous. Even Bradley knew he lost.

I completely agree! It's almost as disgusting as the decision in favor of Pac in his last fight with WMM.

The fix was in.....

Before the fight they all mentioned that all 3 judges have been invovled in some bad scoring in the past.

Then all of a sudden ALL 3 judges have a really bad scoring at the same time.

even 115-113 for Pac would be a pretty hard score to give.

I completely agree! It's almost as disgusting as the decision in favor of Pac in his last fight with WMM.

How can they award a title to someone who doesn't even believe that he won, and has to go back home to see the tapes??

All americans should hang their heads in shame. The 3 judges were Yanks and what's the betting they like the so called "winner" are black or with perjudice favoring blacks.

The decision ought to be annulled and any rematch should have impartial judges from countries other than the States.

Edited by Zodiac
  • Like 1

All americans should hang their heads in shame. The 3 judges were Yanks and what's the betting they like the so called "winner" are black or with perjudice favoring blacks.

The decision ought to be annulled and any rematch should have impartial judges from countries other than the States.

Why do you have to make it a racial thing! Out of all the threads I've read about this fight yours is the first comment I've seen that takes the decision as racially motivated. It was not the correct decision by the judges which was plain to see. It's not the first time and probably won't be the last if Mr. Bob has anything to do with it.

Take your racially prejudiced opinions and go back where you came from, England no doubt. There's enough of that sh*t on other boards without having to read it on a well moderated site like this one.

• Like 1

No racially prejudice intended; just trying to find some rational for the outrageous decision to award the fight to Bradley. Its' either what I suggested or along those lines or some kind of fix or similar as the statistics of the fight etc confirm the totally mad verdict.Do not try to minimise matters by calling it not a correct decision, that must be the understatement of the century!

Sooner or later the truth will come out.

And:

You accuse me of racial remarks yet at the same time u make a derogatory remark about England and tell me to go back from where I came.

So who's being prejudiced?!

Edited by Zodiac

Would any of you lads be interested in Pacquiao - Bradley II as seems to be indicated?

Me, I would watch it if it was on, but would not go out of my way. How much commercial interest would there be? Would American fight fans be prepared to shell out another $50 in these difficult times when what they [and the rest of us] want to see is Pacquiao and Mayweather get it on before it is too late?

That was one of the worst title fights and decisions in history. Pacman did his usual routine, but the only shots Bradley seemed capable of landing were headbutts and even missed most of those. He was even worse than expected…

Bradley was gassed after 3 rounds and it looked like a slight swat with a handbag would have taken him out. Neither fighter was marked at the end of the fight, which spoke volumes of the lack of action

Given the big money involved, there should at the very least be an investigation by independent auditors of the scoring here, but it ain’t ever gonna happen. They would be way too scared.

However, it looks like a WWF style scripted storyline is forming

Bradley wins Fight 1 by dodgy decision

Pacman knocks him out in Fight 2 in November

Mayweather released from prison, then fights one tune up fight against a stiff with big win

Next year May, Pacman Mayweather megafight with 6 months of prior hype……followed by endless rematches……promoters cash in on all the above

Yawn………think I’ll switch the wrestling back on…..