Akilled Accessing Dalnet, Never Happened B4

AsiaWolfie

Though I know from some friends, who never could access dalnet from Thailand, I didnt experience any problems connecting to dalnet so far, using a TRUE ADSL line, and MIRC (not PIRCH).

but suddenly yesterday the connection broke, and now I cant connect anymore. I used to connect to MESRA Malaysia, but no more reply from there, and the Singapore server AKILLS me each time I try to get connected, saying, NO IDENT REPLY.....

just a contemporary thing or did TRUE change some settings / Proxy or whatever (I am not an expert actually..... ). any IRC user experienced the same problems since yesterday ?

Though I know from some friends, who never could access dalnet from Thailand, I didnt experience any problems connecting to dalnet so far, using a TRUE ADSL line, and MIRC (not PIRCH).

but suddenly yesterday the connection broke, and now I cant connect anymore. I used to connect to MESRA Malaysia, but no more reply from there, and the Singapore server AKILLS me each time I try to get connected, saying, NO IDENT REPLY.....

just a contemporary thing or did TRUE change some settings / Proxy or whatever (I am not an expert actually..... ). any IRC user experienced the same problems since yesterday ?

True's proxy may have blocked tour ident port (113). Try changing your ident port to 114 in mIRC setup.

Next time it happens copy/paste your status window into here.

cv