Real Western Underwear (Mens) Anywhere In Bkk? Hanes, Fruit Of The Loom, Etc?

kibal

Any place at all in Bangkok that sells real, standard western (i.e. American) men's underwear, preferably that was actually imported other otherwise 100% original?

The only stuff I can find anywhere in SE Asia is mostly this bikini stuff. Did pick up some full briefs at one point a few years ago but that's all ready to throw away.

Something like this (this is not my pic, found it on google search):

f5659l.jpg

While we're at it, any place to get 100% real socks? Mostly what I've found is a bit flimsy and rips after a short while.

Interestingly, I have found the women here like the exact opposite underwear as they do in the states. Women tend to like boxers in the states, over here the girls like this whole tight euro look, which will get you nowhere in the states, like nowhere.

Interestingly, I have found the women here like the exact opposite underwear as they do in the states. Women tend to like boxers in the states, over here the girls like this whole tight euro look, which will get you nowhere in the states, like nowhere.

I think it has more to do with body type and the right underwear to go with them.

yeah...I always bought underwear from M&S when I lived in the UK and always make a special trip when I go to visit...JP Penny boxers were always my favorite in the US...when at high school in the US always made a lavish display of the elaborate JP Penny boxer short patterns outside of yer gym shorts when running around the athletic field...the girls would always notice...

yeah...I always bought underwear from M&S when I lived in the UK and always make a special trip when I go to visit...JP Penny boxers were always my favorite in the US...when at high school in the US always made a lavish display of the elaborate JP Penny boxer short patterns outside of yer gym shorts when running around the athletic field...the girls would always notice...

you mean JC Penny?

you mean JC Penny?

yes, you are correct...it was JCPenny that drove the little girls wild...and then a young girl reaches for my organ and smiles: 'I wouldn't be doing this but yer underwear is irresistible...'...

you mean JC Penny?

yes, you are correct...it was JCPenny that drove the little girls wild...and then a young girl reaches for my organ and smiles: 'I wouldn't be doing this but yer underwear is irresistible...'...

Whatever you're on Tutsi, can I have some please. thumbsup.gif

you mean JC Penny?

Whatever you're on Tutsi, can I have some please. thumbsup.gif

well...you know...a little of this and a little of that (mostly a wholesome teenage remembrance) with the assistance of Gilbey's vodka...and then tutsi douses his piano with lighter fluid and sets it aflame...

[media=]

[/media]

a bad influence on innocent yoof but ye gots t'keep on rockin'!

Edited by tutsiwarrior