Savannakhet

Gonsalviz

From what i've heard it's not possible to drive a bike from the Thai side over the bridge into Laos.

I've been there ( by car) last december and there is a big parkingplace ( covered) which is perfectly safe to let your car ( or Bike) for a few days ( about 100-150 baht a day)

Plenty of hotels in Savanaket ( just ask a minivan driver), not much entertainment in Savanaket but a nice laid back city and good food, somewhere down the main road in the city there's a bike shop which had a few very nice restored Honda CB 72 supersport ( from the 60's) outside.

From what i've heard it's not possible to drive a bike from the Thai side over the bridge into Laos.

I've been there ( by car) last december and there is a big parkingplace ( covered) which is perfectly safe to let your car ( or Bike) for a few days ( about 100-150 baht a day)

Plenty of hotels in Savanaket ( just ask a minivan driver), not much entertainment in Savanaket but a nice laid back city and good food, somewhere down the main road in the city there's a bike shop which had a few very nice restored Honda CB 72 supersport ( from the 60's) outside.

Thanks, How difficult would it be to get bikes like you describe on this side of the border. I like them.