Southern Style Food In Cm ?

daoyai

Does anyone know of a south Thai style resto in or near the city center here, (have you seen the logo of the black skined pot bellied guy wearing a plaid sarong, pointing a finger ) I need a break from northern food !

My wife is from the south.

She often goes to one opposite Chiang Mai Ram hospital. Its on the other side of the moat, you can park on the street. I have no idea of the name (and nor doe she) and its nothing fancy, but she says the food is OK .

Try a western restaurant. Or McD or Burger King. It is obvious you are nor really satisfied with northern Thai food if you need a break from it. There are Japanese restaurants Indian ones. Try some of them. Even a few Mexican ones.

Don't see where the problem is. To many other choices.

Try a western restaurant. Or McD or Burger King. It is obvious you are nor really satisfied with northern Thai food if you need a break from it. There are Japanese restaurants Indian ones. Try some of them. Even a few Mexican ones.

Don't see where the problem is. To many other choices.

Hmmm strange one, someone protective of northern Thai food, i wonder what a psychiatrist would make of that 39.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Just maybe, maybe, the OP'er is not meaning Southern Style Thai, but maybe Southern Style USA, like Chicken Fried Steak....

Just a thought...

G

Now I apologize.... just re read and comprehend and see the "Thai"....... but still chicken fried steakwai.gif

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 1