Fish 'N Chips

OldeBellPedr

Dear Pee-air.......no doubt hot air also

Couple things about your post...... My opinion is that you are a liar.

If you read this then that shall suffice as proof that you lie, as you state you will not follow this thread again.... Ha..... with an ego like yours small chance of that..

Let me guess did you not have any food , in your noble estimation that was edible in CM??? If you did, my apologies, as I must have missed that among your ranting...

But I tell you there is one thing in your ranting post that I DO agree with you on......... Glad you are not in CM any longer and back home now.......hope the rock is not too heavy.

Just one more thing...... there are many, many nice , polite and simply great French people who visit CM... I am sorry that you are not in that group.... Get over your self perceived greatness.

Were the monks chanting off key also...... you didn't mention any of the good things that may have occurred on your holiday.

Sayanora Pee-Air

Edited by Gonzo the Face

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read this then that shall suffice as proof that you lie, as you state you will not follow this thread again.... Ha..... with an ego like yours small chance of that..

Let me guess did you not have any food , in your noble estimation that was edible in CM??? If you did, my apologies, as I must have missed that among your ranting...

But I tell you there is one thing in your ranting post that I DO agree with you on......... Glad you are not in CM any longer and back home now.......hope the rock is not too heavy.

Just one more thing...... there are many, many nice , polite and simply great French people who visit CM... I am sorry that you are not in that group.... Get over your self perceived greatness.

Were the monks chanting off key also...... you didn't mention any of the good things that may have occurred on your holiday.

Sayanora Pee-Air

I think your post is over the top Gonzo. You were not there at the time this guy was at the old bell so to post comments such as the stuff above is out of order.

Quite how your post has lasted 2 hours on this forum without being deleted is a mystery.

Sayanora Pee-Air

I think your post is over the top Gonzo. You were not there at the time this guy was at the old bell so to post comments such as the stuff above is out of order.

Quite how your post has lasted 2 hours on this forum without being deleted is a mystery.

You are absolutely correct Likite, I wasn't there, but this guy has been harping about the same meal over and over for some time now. Just as you are entitled to your opinion, don't try and deny me, my opinion.

Pedr is a friend of mine and has long since responded to the OP..... Some [very few] did not like his special offering, but many more did like it. This guy is just wishing to be a permanent complainer....

So if this guy is your mate......stand by him,,,,,,,, but I will also stand by mine..... This guy is now back home and rather than talk about the good things of his holiday, would rather stir crap about all the bad meals he had and all the complaints he made...

If you choose to think that my post is over the top.... so be it.......but Mr. self styled big shot should now shut it off.. as we now know that he had 2 non edible meals as tested by one bite total

Thank you for your feedback SweetandSour. I am thoroughly chastened by your seething upper middle management condemnation.

The only things i can say in response are

1. If you let a 100Baht discounted portion of Fish 'n Chips spoil your holiday in Chiang Mai you are, as Gonzo alludes to, a very odd person and really

should confine your holidays to France, excluding those parts not colonised by the English (Dordogne, Normandy, Brittany etc)

2. I didn't realise until I read your post just how bad 'Google Translate' was.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and that it ruined your entire holiday. I trust the snails and frogs legs back home are more to your liking.

As long as the Frenchman didn't eat at The Duke's I am happy. What with the Bush Burgers and Freedom Fries and all...

That being said it is good to see Kevin back in full form on the forum. Kevin I have to say that that is some of the funniest shit I've read in a while. Good to have you back.

If it isn't Kevin and Sweet and Sour didn't join Thaivisa and he isn't joking about getting the runs at The Nest and ranting and raving about his 3 USD Fish and Chips then the only other thing I can think of is that, well... what the hell is going on?

I say leave the shit so people can see what types of idiots troll around here.

Viva la France!

Hey Mr Duke ,can i just say about your fish and chips ,that are over B200 + ,that they are putrid . What kind of horrible fish do you use ?

Yes i am talking about the F+C ,at your restaurant called The Dukes near the iron bridge . ,

Hey Mr Duke ,can i just say about your fish and chips ,that are over B200 + ,that they are putrid . What kind of horrible fish do you use ?

Yes i am talking about the F+C ,at your restaurant called The Dukes near the iron bridge . ,

Yes we use the same fish as everyone. It's called Dory but is actually a member of the pengasius family which is actually a catfish. Everyone uses the same fish, even Burger King. It's a farmed fish, a lot coming from Vietnam. Learn to love it as it will be a staple in the future when we deplete the oceans and have to buy farmed fish.You've got to learn to love the idiots that inhabit this forum. I think of them as bathroom scribblers."Those who write on bathroom walls roll up shit into little balls. Those who read these words of whit eat those little balls of shit!" Eat up Anto.

• Like 2