Thai Expat Tv Reply

MrRed

I was going to post this but could not because the topic was locked for what reason i am not sure so here is my reply...

Thanks for your reply,i understand from your response that you as many people feel....still really do not know what the law is regarding this?

The companies you gave links too do not have the same channels as you and are all Thai based companies based on really giving Thai TV over the net,so are very different.

The company that is in Switzerland i see does not touch the BBC or ITV network also which tells me that there is a problem with re-distributing these channel's worldwide.

I wish you luck in this business but can see that it is a legal nightmare in waiting.

I applaud your entrepreneurial skills though! and may very well take up the option you gave which is very fair and gives all subscribers control over there subscriptions.

Good luck to you!

Well, I don't really care if BBC likes it or not, I'm pretty sure whatever UK law might apply to them in the UK does not apply outside of the UK.

Actually, I even think BBC likes it, and the advertisers on their channels like it too, their ads are shown even in Thailand.

Edited by yuyi