Breakfast/Brunch @ Crepes & Co

This morning I went to crepes @ co on sukhumvit 12 for brunch, I must say this would be on of the best breakfast I have ever had since arriving in Thailand over 2 years ago. I had the brunch option that was 495++ but there was so much food I could eat it all and I turned up very hungry. There's also a smaller brunch option for around 295++ this is a must visit next time your in the area. I will attach photos of the meals I had. Another great place I have found on sukhumvit 11 is the Tapas cafe, this is also very nice and a must visit if your into tapas.

post-157316-13396645207_thumb.jpg

post-157316-133966453844_thumb.jpg

post-157316-13396645617_thumb.jpg

post-157316-133966459053_thumb.jpg

Crepes & Co is a very nice place. Unfortunately they'll be closing but I believe their plan is to relocate, so hopefully the new place will be equally tasteful. I think they also have an outlet somewhere on Thonglor.

The tapas place on soi 11 is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion, although they do have a Spanish chef which is presumably a good thing. They also have a branch on Silom soi 4, open quite late which is convenient.

Crepes & Co is a very nice place. Unfortunately they'll be closing but I believe their plan is to relocate, so hopefully the new place will be equally tasteful. I think they also have an outlet somewhere on Thonglor.

The tapas place on soi 11 is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion, although they do have a Spanish chef which is presumably a good thing. They also have a branch on Silom soi 4, open quite late which is convenient.

went to the tapas place a couple of years back & thought it was some of the worst Spanish food I've ever had - more recently tried one somewhere in Silom, which I think may be a branch (of the soi 11 place) & that was v bad too (the actually served Sangria out of a box (as in wine box) & made no attempt to conceal the fact)....but maybe they're better these days.

Actually if anyone knows where in BKK to get real Spanish food, I'd really like to know - yet to find any

I've heard they're terrible.

I think that terrible would be exaggerating, but I did not find Crepes and Co to be particularly good. I was spoiled by first having crepes at a place in San Francisco many years ago and have never found anywhere nearly as good since.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Crepes & Co is a very nice place. Unfortunately they'll be closing but I believe their plan is to relocate, so hopefully the new place will be equally tasteful. I think they also have an outlet somewhere on Thonglor. The tapas place on soi 11 is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion, although they do have a Spanish chef which is presumably a good thing. They also have a branch on Silom soi 4, open quite late which is convenient.
went to the tapas place a couple of years back & thought it was some of the worst Spanish food I've ever had - more recently tried one somewhere in Silom, which I think may be a branch (of the soi 11 place) & that was v bad too (the actually served Sangria out of a box (as in wine box) & made no attempt to conceal the fact)....but maybe they're better these days. Actually if anyone knows where in BKK to get real Spanish food, I'd really like to know - yet to find any

A couple more tapas places, although I've never tried them:

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/catalana

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/tapas-y-vino

I found the food here very good:

http://www.riojath.com/

I think that terrible would be exaggerating, but I did not find Crepes and Co to be particularly good. I was spoiled by first having crepes at a place in San Francisco many years ago and have never found anywhere nearly as good since.

I'll have to up you on that one, my crepe standards were set in Quebec City... I'm afraid to go to Crepes and Co.

Crepes & Co is a very nice place. Unfortunately they'll be closing but I believe their plan is to relocate, so hopefully the new place will be equally tasteful. I think they also have an outlet somewhere on Thonglor. The tapas place on soi 11 is OK but nothing spectacular in my opinion, although they do have a Spanish chef which is presumably a good thing. They also have a branch on Silom soi 4, open quite late which is convenient.
went to the tapas place a couple of years back & thought it was some of the worst Spanish food I've ever had - more recently tried one somewhere in Silom, which I think may be a branch (of the soi 11 place) & that was v bad too (the actually served Sangria out of a box (as in wine box) & made no attempt to conceal the fact)....but maybe they're better these days. Actually if anyone knows where in BKK to get real Spanish food, I'd really like to know - yet to find any

A couple more tapas places, although I've never tried them:

http://bk.asia-city....eviews/catalana

http://bk.asia-city....ws/tapas-y-vino

I found the food here very good:

http://www.riojath.com/

tku vm.....I'll give them a try

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard there are a lot of bitter trolls on TV

They are -doing very well- in the business for nearly two decades... I doubt that they still care of a potential client "whom-heard-of"...

• Like 1