25 000 Baht Maximum Amount To Transfer By Atm ?

My Girlfriend has a bankaccount with Bangkok Bank. Today she wanted to transfer 50 000 Baht to my SCB Bankaccount and was told, that she only could transfer 25 000 Baht as the maximum transferamount to another bank than Bangkok Bank. The good thing for Bangkok Bank is that you have to pay the transferfee 2 times. As far as I remember I can transfer 300 000 Baht a day and if I want in one amount from my SCB Account. Is Bangkok Bank handling their customers like children or is that really true?

Edited by hanuman2543

With SCB I had a similar problem, the maximum transfer and withdrawal was defaulted at 25,000. However I was able to change it to a higher amount at the ATM.

I think she change to maximum transfer amount herself at Bangkok Bank's ATM.

The limit can be changed thru online banking

Thanks for the good advice, but she don't use online banking. She spoke to the callcenter but even after talking to them no change. Any ideas?

GO.TO.THE.BANK

as stated, you can change at the atm, at the bank, or by phone. if they told her no on the phone, hang up and call back to speak with someone else. you can have anything up to no limit, and it takes effect immediately. i can transfer money back and forth to my 2 BKK bank acounts and my SCB acounts all day long. just transferred 700,000 yesterday