Do You Ask About Your Wife’S/Girlfriend'S Past Relationships And What She Done Before You Met?

Beetlejuice

@Kerry

Nor does racial stereotyping either but that doesn't stop you now does it? Read the last few sentences of your post and then connect the dots.

What are you on about? Both guys, the pharmacist and the weightlifter were Italian. Are you a nut case?

So you have issues with Italians also ??

I like Italians. My third wife was Italian. A great cook. I gained a bit too much weight. The pharmacist was an Italian. I liked him. It's always nice to have a pharmacist in the family.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kerry

Nor does racial stereotyping either but that doesn't stop you now does it? Read the last few sentences of your post and then connect the dots.

What are you on about? Both guys, the pharmacist and the weightlifter were Italian. Are you a nut case?

I like Italians. My third wife was Italian. A great cook. I gained a bit too much weight. The pharmacist was an Italian. I liked him. It's always nice to have a pharmacist in the family.

So you are saying you like free drugs also ??

@Kerry

Problem with the schtick Kerry?

• Like 1

Kerry, are you seriously trying to suggest you have not been involved with prostitutes?...

You have previously explained how prior to your current wife you were dating two 20 year-old go-go girls.

Even on this thread you said how you visited all the red-light districts in SEA in the 1960s.

I have read comments by you before along the lines of informal surveys you have done on all the girls in the Pattaya sex bars being happy with their choice of profession.

Oh this one I gotta hear. Every girl you have both had sex with and given money to is a prostitute?

Your quote is about the low cost of sex with young girls in Thailand, and how the woman who you spend the night with do not expect any sort of ongoing relationship ("saying goodbye without tears") because you have paid them directly for the sex, rather than the more expensive (in your opinion) alternative of buying dinner for a regular girl.

Oh Kerry for Christ's sake, stop digging. The holes in your story are appearing faster than you can plug them

Step away from the shovel.

You're being buried, Kerry.

Your wife must be furious.

I don't want you to get hurt

cheesy.gif

Edited by HardenedSoul

Your quote is about the low cost of sex with young girls in Thailand, and how the woman who you spend the night with do not expect any sort of ongoing relationship ("saying goodbye without tears") because you have paid them directly for the sex, rather than the more expensive (in your opinion) alternative of buying dinner for a regular girl.

At least quote it right.I said, "I left Pattaya years ago because the sex was too expensive.  Good girls are cheaper.  That's why they call them good girls."Not me said, "I think a man who has to resort to buying it is surely a desperate man.  Why spend thousands on airfares and accommodation simply just to have 5 minutes with a woman.  I guess a desperate person in desperate times will do just about anything."I said, "I don't spend any money on airfare because I live in Thailand.  Sex with two good looking 18 year old uni girls costs less than dinner for one at a decent restaurant.  So most nights when I go out I weigh the relative merits of each experience.  Paying for women simply gives me the option of saying goodbye without tears. Nor do I feel the least bit guilty as I am helping with their education.  They win, Thailand wins and I win. "Now tell me Brit is the above an example of "You never stop boasting about your relationships with prostitutes, and never miss an opportunity to post about your decades of experience as a procurer of sex." Remember we are using the Cricket honor rules here. In my 7 years of posting on Thai Visa is that really all you can find?

At least quote it right.I said, "I left Pattaya years ago because the sex was too expensive. Good girls are cheaper. That's why they call them good girls."Not me said, "I think a man who has to resort to buying it is surely a desperate man. Why spend thousands on airfares and accommodation simply just to have 5 minutes with a woman. I guess a desperate person in desperate times will do just about anything."I said, "I don't spend any money on airfare because I live in Thailand. Sex with two good looking 18 year old uni girls costs less than dinner for one at a decent restaurant. So most nights when I go out I weigh the relative merits of each experience. Paying for women simply gives me the option of saying goodbye without tears. Nor do I feel the least bit guilty as I am helping with their education. They win, Thailand wins and I win. "Now tell me Brit is the above an example of "You never stop boasting about your relationships with prostitutes, and never miss an opportunity to post about your decades of experience as a procurer of sex." Remember we are using the Cricket honor rules here. In my 7 years of posting on Thai Visa is that really all you can find?

Obviously I am not going to read all of your posts. HS has already provided us with a good example (which I still can't understand how you are trying to twist), and I have reminded you of several recent examples that are fresh in my memory.

No need to admit it here if that will cause you to lose face, maybe just refrain from posting about your knowledge of the sex industry in future, or start such posts with "my mate told me..."

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

At least quote it right.I said, "I left Pattaya years ago because the sex was too expensive. Good girls are cheaper. That's why they call them good girls."Not me said, "I think a man who has to resort to buying it is surely a desperate man. Why spend thousands on airfares and accommodation simply just to have 5 minutes with a woman. I guess a desperate person in desperate times will do just about anything."I said, "I don't spend any money on airfare because I live in Thailand. Sex with two good looking 18 year old uni girls costs less than dinner for one at a decent restaurant. So most nights when I go out I weigh the relative merits of each experience. Paying for women simply gives me the option of saying goodbye without tears. Nor do I feel the least bit guilty as I am helping with their education. They win, Thailand wins and I win. "Now tell me Brit is the above an example of "You never stop boasting about your relationships with prostitutes, and never miss an opportunity to post about your decades of experience as a procurer of sex." Remember we are using the Cricket honor rules here. In my 7 years of posting on Thai Visa is that really all you can find?

Obviously I am not going to read all of your posts. HS has already provided us with a good example (which I still can't understand how you are trying to twist), and I have reminded you of several recent examples that are fresh in my memory.

No need to admit it here if that will cause you to lose face, maybe just refrain from posting about your knowledge of the sex industry in future, or start such posts with "my mate told me..."

Why would you post in a thread about women? You have no experience with the gender. Someone might read your writing and take it as representative of men in Thailand. I thought you were an honorable man. I challenged you to back up your assertion, “You never stop boasting about your relationships with prostitutes, and never miss an opportunity to post about your decades of experience as a procurer of sex”.You didn't. Instead you jumped on me with two other fellows like a Thai motorcycle taxi gang and culled one ambivalent quote. Hardly behavior I would expect from a young man brought up in the traditions of playing Cricket. But you all have to be what you are and live with your self. But really Brit, you have no experience with women and no experience with Thailand. Perhaps you should just read for a while and learn. You might harm someone unintentionally with your misinformation.

Oh this one I gotta hear. Every girl you have both had sex with and given money to is a prostitute?

Oh Kerry for Christ's sake, stop digging. The holes in your story are appearing faster than you can plug them

cheesy.gif

Make that holes in stories since 2 months ago his daughters were only 18 and 19 years old , which of course only was a lie to get into an argument, while today these daughters are married and remarried already.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/548024-i-love-to-touch-girls-boobs/page__st__25#entry5218982

I smell a lot of BS for a looong time already coming out of his direction

Why would you post in a thread about women? You have no experience with the gender. Someone might read your writing and take it as representative of men in Thailand. I thought you were an honorable man. I challenged you to back up your assertion, "You never stop boasting about your relationships with prostitutes, and never miss an opportunity to post about your decades of experience as a procurer of sex".You didn't. Instead you jumped on me with two other fellows like a Thai motorcycle taxi gang and culled one ambivalent quote. Hardly behavior I would expect from a young man brought up in the traditions of playing Cricket. But you all have to be what you are and live with your self. But really Brit, you have no experience with women and no experience with Thailand. Perhaps you should just read for a while and learn. You might harm someone unintentionally with your misinformation.

So let me get this straight. You have to have banged barely legal girls in Thailand in order to be counted as experienced?

Edited by maxme

cheesy.gif

Make that holes in stories since 2 months ago his daughters were only 18 and 19 years old , which of course only was a lie to get into an argument, while today these daughters are married and remarried already.

http://www.thaivisa....25#entry5218982

I smell a lot of BS for a looong time already coming out of his direction

Not only did you go on and on in that thread about groping women but you also can't read.You really want to bring up that thread. You come off as quite a twit. Even Bendix told you off in that thread.

Not only did you go on and on in that thread about groping women but you also can't read.You really want to bring up that thread. You come off as quite a twit. Even Bendix told you off in that thread.

I made a comment tongue in cheek and you started throwing insults and telling lies about your daughters, which you have made clear a few posts ago and which one should consider as the lowest of the lowest, only for the sake of stirring the pot and to get into an argument.

And what is that about the brake pad guy who uses a mass murderer as his avatar? you don't consider him to be an authority on this forum do you cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by pipo1000