Rawai Restaurant Update

Lannatyne

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the family restaurant next to tesco/lotus rawai is good food and good price and nice staff. Mediterranean (Jewish) food. great shawma (sp?) kebab for 100b

i like the pizza at Rossoviva about 200m down from the tesco/lotus.

very average and expensive ... you have three excellent Italian in Rawai ...this one is not even close , spent a lot of money hope he has done his sums ....

I am not sure how much money went into it but the construction was low to medium grade at best.

very average and expensive ... you have three excellent Italian in Rawai ...this one is not even close , spent a lot of money hope he has done his sums ....

I am not sure how much money went into it but the construction was low to medium grade at best.

200k plus just for the oven .....

I was referring to the structure. You said the menu items were expensive but do you remember how much for pizzas compared to say MMs or Amalfi as this new one is much closer for me.

I was referring to the structure. You said the menu items were expensive but do you remember how much for pizzas compared to say MMs or Amalfi as this new one is much closer for me.

Can't remember the price but the pizza I had didn't come close to m&ms. Pretty average at best.

the family restaurant next to tesco/lotus rawai is good food and good price and nice staff. Mediterranean (Jewish) food. great shawma (sp?) kebab for 100b

Last time I was there was about 10 years ago, the setting then put me of from any more visits. Your post reminded me of them, so had a take away yesterday. And yes, the setting is nice now, food good, so worth a visit. Will go there again.

Rossoviva is good...I wouldnt eat at the Family restaurant if it was the last food outlet in Phuket. Overpriced <deleted> and crap service,for a start its not Jewish food its Lebanese and Arabic food.

Rossoviva is good...I wouldnt eat at the Family restaurant if it was the last food outlet in Phuket. Overpriced <deleted> and crap service,for a start its not Jewish food its Lebanese and Arabic food.

Really snamos? That down on The Family? I like the food there, the owner and wife have always been very nice to me.

The big chicken swarma plate extra pita,mmmmm, also I like some of their combo plates.

The Dutch have a cuisine!!??

No, not really, would not call it cuisine. The traditional Dutch food is excellent though, erwtensoep, several different stamppots, etc. Very tasty, but not exactly haute cuisine.

Dutch food in Nai Harn, seen this sign at Steak Rawai Sai Juan

Tried that yesterday. The name of the food is Dutch, the food itself isn't. The frikandel was way, way too dry. The kroket was better but far from a reason to try again.

Dutch food in Nai Harn, seen this sign at Steak Rawai Sai Juan

Tried that yesterday. The name of the food is Dutch, the food itself isn't. The frikandel was way, way too dry. The kroket was better but far from a reason to try again.

Funny, I was there as well, liked the kroket ( a lot of meat inside) I understand the frikandel is more Belgium like because its made from beef. The lady who makes them also makes them the Dutch way but I have not tried that one yet.

Just noticed Ellis Pizza is moving to Soi Rawai Muay Thai, next to OK bar.

Close enough to my place to finally try them.

its open .... it will be packed in high season so enjoy it now while its a little quite , much better location than the old place ...