News From Pattaya 103 Fm Radio, From In And Around Thailand

TommyDee

todays News, from Pattaya 103 FM Radio .. from Illegal call centres to drug mules, gambling in pattaya, thailand's got talent, and the news on both Bkk and Pattaya's airports.

all the best

T

http://snd.sc/MF4FR8 (click it to listen)

most news sourced via our friends at TV, to whom we give credit daily ,

( tommy bows to the meistershaft at TV)

When I listen to your station you repeat exactly the same local news for a full week....which I find strange as everyone knows news is old news after a day.

Can you not update the news daily?

sorry but this is wrong. you must have the wrong station. the international news is updated 3 times a day and the local/national news is updated EVERY day. we make the later ourselves and it is usually up around 5 in the afternoon. On the week ends we repeat saturday's news on sunday too. Laziness perhaps ;) but then there is little to report over the week end and even I need a day off .

The news is, we know, one of the key elements to radio so we do "try" to keep it on topic, current and away from the standard "man caught with a joint" stories, however when the criminal fraternity fail us and don't get caught.. sometimes thats all there is .

Tommydee when you come drink with me ?????

I got to know this character sounds like a fun guy and i have noticed his style is getting more polished by the day

any time sounds good. I actually work from early morning till noon, then again from 4-8 in the evening. but otherwise am free. ( when I say work, its more of an attendance thing )

I got to know this character sounds like a fun guy and i have noticed his style is getting more polished by the day

any time sounds good. I actually work from early morning till noon, then again from 4-8 in the evening. but otherwise am free. ( when I say work, its more of an attendance thing )

I met Tommy a few weeks ago at Bira. Really nice person.

I met Tommy a few weeks ago at Bira. Really nice person.

musta been on a good day wink.png

actually it was a good day. English sausages and burgers, cider and truck/car racing. a great day out, even if we had to contend with the bloody flies . Good to meet you too.

Edited by TommyDee

When I listen to your station you repeat exactly the same local news for a full week....which I find strange as everyone knows news is old news after a day.

sorry but this is wrong. you must have the wrong station. the international news is updated 3 times a day and the local/national news is updated EVERY day. we make the later ourselves and it is usually up around 5 in the afternoon. On the week ends we repeat saturday's news on sunday too. Laziness perhaps wink.png but then there is little to report over the week end and even I need a day off .

The news is, we know, one of the key elements to radio so we do "try" to keep it on topic, current and away from the standard "man caught with a joint" stories, however when the criminal fraternity fail us and don't get caught.. sometimes thats all there is .

Don't think so. I must have heard the story about the Thai woman and the Nigerian about ten times.....and the strory about the arrests in the call centre scam in bkk also went on for days...

sorry but this is wrong. you must have the wrong station. the international news is updated 3 times a day and the local/national news is updated EVERY day. we make the later ourselves and it is usually up around 5 in the afternoon. On the week ends we repeat saturday's news on sunday too. Laziness perhaps wink.png but then there is little to report over the week end and even I need a day off .

Don't think so. I must have heard the story about the Thai woman and the Nigerian about ten times.....and the strory about the arrests in the call centre scam in bkk also went on for days...

glad you listen to us , thanks :)

I just went thru me records, as we have to keep copies, and in the first week, which was only three weeks ago, we started doing daily news. with the xception of 2 days, both when i had no net, we had fresh news daily., In fact I just finished todays, tonight at 7. the call centre story yesterday was a different one to the older one. the tha woman story was only on one day.

I wont bore u with copies etc. I have a goal to ge tthe news out by 6 in the evening but sometimes I I am fishing for something worth reading till later. Yesterday the TV newsfeed sent me two good uns late and I used them as they were of interest. one waqs of course the new.. call centre story, the other... a different drugs mule.

I am NOT a reporter. far from it, so more of a collator and reader really.