Looking For Investor/partner From Thailand

Looking For The Cooperation From Overseas & Domestic Investor(s)/Partner(s)

Dear Thailand Investors,

Thanh Cong Textile Garment Company is one of the largest textile garment companies in Vietnam.

Our company was established in 1967 with Annual Turnover of USD$50 million and Workforce of 5.500 workers. Our spheres of activities include both producing and trading sectors. Main products: T-shirt, Poloshirt, Fabrics, Yarn,...

We are now looking for the overseas and domestic investors/partners who want to cooperate with us to make co-operating companies/joint-ventures in the textile-garment field or in the fields of:

► Electric - Electronic;

► Automation (Automatisation), Mechanism;

► Home Appliances, Consumer's goods;

► And other fields that you are interested in.

One of our new buildings with the area of 13,200 m2 (3 floors) will be available in April 2004 for using in the programme.

We also have a land area of 100,000 m2 inside an industrial park (with complete infra-structure system) which is only 25km far from the downtown of HoChiMinh City.

Our employees are professionally trained and have ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.

The above are some major information about our company and the program. Please send mail to [email protected] or call 84-8-8154005 ext.231 (Mr. Minh Hung) for more information.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions or comments and if you would like to cooperate with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanh Cong Textile Garment Company.

PS: Please move my post to the correct box if it is not suitable here. Thanks, Mods.

• 11 months later...

I'd be intersted in speaking with you. Send me an email at [email protected] to further discuss your product line and a few ideas I have in manufacturing clothes.

I'm American and looking to create a wholesale/retail business in USA. Most likely be in Garments.

Send me your website...be interested in looking at your firm's products.

I'd be intersted in speaking with you. Send me an email at [email protected] to further discuss your product line and a few ideas I have in manufacturing clothes.

I'm American and looking to create a wholesale/retail business in USA. Most likely be in Garments.

Send me your website...be interested in looking at your firm's products.

http://thanhcong.rusmarket.com/

http://www.thanhcong.com website down!!!