Mo Chit To Swampy - Easiest Way

I have a flight booked Wednesday evening at 9pm from Swampy so need to be at the airport by about 7pm. Coming from Mo Chit I guess the easiest way is by taxi, but I'm not sure if there's a cheaper, convenient alternative. I've been travelling for four years now so do have quite a few bags to carry - not much fun balancing it all on a motorbike but can be done. Is a taxi to the Skytrain a viable option or any other suggestions are welcome?

Skytrain Mo Chit to Udon Suk, Sukhumvit line all the way.

Flag down taxi at udon suk, 15 minutes to airport.

The skytrain will obviously miss the rush hour traffic, but it depends on the luggage you have want to carry on the skytrain.

Edited by arthurwait

Cheers for the tips. Just spoke on the phone with a mate who informed me that there is apparently a direct shuttle-bus from Mo Chit to Swampy for around 150 baht....don't think he's taken any international flights for quite some time though so that may well have changed. Anybody know if it's still on the go? Will just check it out at the Information centre anyhow. He said the second best option is to take the Skytrain as you suggested already. Cheers.

There are 35 baht mini-buses linking MohChit/Ekkamai/SaiThai bus stations, surely there is a miniB going MChit to swampy. Minibuses from MohChit leave same level/area where long distance buses to MChit drop passengers off

Cheaper than 250-300 Baht for a taxi. 10 Dollars, 6 Quid. Pretty good deal. London Heathrow to Stanstead; 30 Quid or 47 Dollars by bus.

Are you kidding! What a cheapskate...

Edited by Jimmu

Cheers for the tips. Just spoke on the phone with a mate who informed me that there is apparently a direct shuttle-bus from Mo Chit to Swampy for around 150 baht....don't think he's taken any international flights for quite some time though so that may well have changed. Anybody know if it's still on the go? Will just check it out at the Information centre anyhow. He said the second best option is to take the Skytrain as you suggested already. Cheers.

You can take a minivan for around 50 baht going to the airport. You'll need to be able to read the Thai signs telling you which van to take or ask someone at Mo Chit to help you

The Airport shuttle still runs, leaves from stand 9 at Mo Chit I see it there everytime I go back home, sorry don't know the price or frequency.

Anybody know where at Swampy to catch the shuttle from Swampy to MoChit.

I would think it must be from Swampy Bus Station. There is nothing direct from the terminals, except a minibus service to Don Muang....and this service will probably be upgraded or supplemented by coaches when all domestic flights move to DM.