17 Year Old Transsexual Arrested Following South Pattaya Theft From English Tourist

Rimmer

17 year old Transsexual arrested following South Pattaya theft from English Tourist

PATTAYA:--An English Tourist was the subject of a street robbery involving a 17 year old Transsexual in the early hours of Wednesday.

Police were called to Soi 13/1 on Pattaya Beach Road where the 17 year old suspect had been detained by members of the public after the victim, Mr. Michael Gresty aged 58 from Oldham, raised the alarm after he was approached by the suspect who reportedly lunged towards him and in the process stole Mr. Gresty’s wallet which contained 2,540 Baht and personal cards, including his UK driving license.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/57878/17-year-transsexual-arrested-south-pattaya-theft-english-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Ladyboys are hot...but one must decline the under-age ones.

Personally I'm not attracted to boys/men wearing women's clothes, but each to their own.

I was going to request that the article be removed or we would have FarangB make a comment about lady boys being hot.

Looks like I was too late.tongue.png