Cheapest Flight From Bkk To London In December?

ianwuk

Hello.

Who is the best agent to book with to get the cheapest flight back to the UK for 10 days in December (19th - 29th)?

So far I have seen flights all around the 50k mark (THB) but last year I managed to get 28k.

Where/what time is the best place to book?

Many thanks.

ianwuk

Edited by ianwuk

Youre flying out and returning at the busiest time of the year.

Dec/Jan is when the airlines make their money. 28,000 baht?....take a miracle.

You can try asking if there are any seats on xmas day-often quiet- but that might not suit your plans.

Dont what ever you do buy a ticket with cheap middle east carriers ie Gulf and Kuwait airlines....they heavily overbook...nightmare.

Try emirates, theyre boosting their services on the lucrative Aust/Asia to Europe route.

Go to a reputable travel/ticketing office on Sukhumvit rd with its own ticket issuing machine...no probs.

I've already booked for December and am flying Malaysian from Phuket via KUL. It wasn't the cheapest but was the best deal of what I would call the better, more reliable and established carriers.

Jet and Indian were the cheapest but after suffering from the Kingfisher problems I decided to avoid Indian airlines at all costs.

Look at Skyscanner or Kayak if you haven't already done so and keep an eye on the sticky on this forum, though it's unusual to get deals in December..

Try Aeroflot, you will find they are a lot cheaper than some of the others.

Note - Just checked return is gonna cost 1600USD. One way to London would have been 415USD, the return is gonna be the hard thing for you.

Air India London to BKK is coming in as 532GBP one way.

Cheapest return is Air India at just over 35,000, or Finnair at 39,275

Finnair has departures at 9.10 and 10.55 am.

Air India departure at 8.30 pm

Finnair 09.10 flight and 10.55 flight

Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents)

BKK AY X/HEL AY LON 254.38RECO2TH AY X/HEL AY BKK 329.39QECO2TH NUC 583.77 END ROE 30.662 XT 700TS 320DQ 380WL 100XU 4055GB 1250UB 14570YR

Air India

BKK AI X/BOM AI LON 269.06GE3MBKK AI X/DEL AI BKK 309.82WE3MBKK NUC 578.88 END ROE 30.662 XT 700TS 310WO 4055GB 1725UB 10950YQ

Edited by beano2274

Note - Just checked return is gonna cost 1600USD. One way to London would have been 415USD, the return is gonna be the hard thing for you.

I also recommended Aeroflot to a friend who only cares about the price of a ticket and can endure hardships as long as the price is right(he's still a young guy).

He mailed immediately after his flight " Never again " and has cancelled his return flight, so it must have been pretty awful.

Yermaneewai.gif

I also recommended Aeroflot to a friend who only cares about the price of a ticket and can endure hardships as long as the price is right(he's still a young guy).

He mailed immediately after his flight " Never again " and has cancelled his return flight, so it must have been pretty awful.

Yermaneewai.gif

have been thinking of using them in December for my daughters wedding in Krefeld, wanted to go to FRA, then to the wedding, then returning from Dusseldorf, all in around 30,000, and Aeroflot have the Rail and Fly thing with DB.

have been thinking of using them in December for my daughters wedding in Krefeld, wanted to go to FRA, then to the wedding, then returning from Dusseldorf, all in around 30,000, and Aeroflot have the Rail and Fly thing with DB.

Well my friend can have been unlucky, but I won't be advising people to use aeroflot until I heard the full story, which won't be for another 3 months before his return.

Anyway good luck and congratulations with the marriage of your daughter.

Yermaneewai.gif

Well my friend can have been unlucky, but I won't be advising people to use aeroflot until I heard the full story, which won't be for another 3 months before his return.

Anyway good luck and congratulations with the marriage of your daughter.

Yermaneewai.gif

Danke.

For me it is about getting there more than anything, not really bothered about some aspects of the flights but being on time is important.

BKK AY X/HEL AY LON 254.38RECO2TH AY X/HEL AY BKK 329.39QECO2TH NUC 583.77 END ROE 30.662 XT 700TS 320DQ 380WL 100XU 4055GB 1250UB 14570YR

Air India

BKK AI X/BOM AI LON 269.06GE3MBKK AI X/DEL AI BKK 309.82WE3MBKK NUC 578.88 END ROE 30.662 XT 700TS 310WO 4055GB 1725UB 10950YQ

Thanks for this Beano. Are these direct flights or not? I found cheap(er) flights but they were 1 stops.

ianwuk

Air India

Thanks for this Beano. Are these direct flights or not? I found cheap(er) flights but they were 1 stops.

ianwuk

Are you joking? Are you from the UK at all? FinnAir and Air India with direct flights??