Pattaya Tourist Police Assist Indian Victim Of Beach Road Theft

Rimmer

Pattaya Tourist Police assist Indian victim of Beach road theft

PATTAYA:--The Tourist Police based on Walking Street arrested a transsexual accused of stealing a wallet from an Indian Tourist.

The incident occurred on Pattaya Beach in front of Soi Pattayaland 2 and resulted in the arrest of Khun Sawaeng aged 22. The arrestee and the alleged victim, Mr. Mitesh Uttam Bhandari aged 28 were taken to Pattaya Police Station where the suspect was accused of lunging towards Mr. Bhandari and at the same time removed the wallet from his trouser pocket.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/58019/pattaya-tourist-police-assist-indian-victim-beach-road-theft/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-29

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

It was going on back in 99, I got the same treatment as they were lurking in a dark area close to walking street. I felt the hands trying to get in my pockets but as my jeans were quite tight the scum bag didn't have a chance. I did make a quick get away after a bit of mouthing at them, as there were 3 of them I didn't want to hang around for a fight or get stabbed.

Is it just me or are the ladyboys on beach road OUT OF CONTROL robbing people?

There do seem to be a lot more reported incidents of late involving ladyboys.

If the reported incidents are any indication, the only pickpockets in Pattaya are ladyboys ... maybe that says as much about the reporter as it does about the criminals.

I think it's just you...as I have taken strolls along Beach Road too many times to recall, at all times of the day and nite, and have never had an unwelcome encounter with any of the ladyboys who were also out for a stroll (or a stand). I have had a couple of welcome encounters, however. This may be on account of my stern purposeful look/walk of a local and not the wandering clueless camera-touting actions of your typical tourist.

I think it's just you...as I have taken strolls along Beach Road too many times to recall, at all times of the day and nite, and have never had an unwelcome encounter with any of the ladyboys who were also out for a stroll (or a stand). I have had a couple of welcome encounters, however. This may be on account of my stern purposeful look/walk of a local and not the wandering clueless camera-touting actions of your typical tourist.

I am not sure what what beach you are walking on. I walk down beach road daily in the evening, and it is a rare event that a ladyboy does not grab me or block my path. I feel safer walking past the drug dealers and jet ski mafia, at least these people let me walk by unmolested. After pushing them away, I have been scratched, pushed and kicked by them, I know now never to tern my back to them when walking away. Currently the most dangerous spot now are the ones opposite royal garden by the advertising box.

I am not sure what what beach you are walking on. I walk down beach road daily in the evening, and it is a rare event that a ladyboy does not grab me or block my path. I feel safer walking past the drug dealers and jet ski mafia, at least these people let me walk by unmolested. After pushing them away, I have been scratched, pushed and kicked by them, I know now never to tern my back to them when walking away. Currently the most dangerous spot now are the ones opposite royal garden by the advertising box.

Try NOT to blow them kisses and winksthumbsup.gif

scratched? pushed and kicked? man you must either be a really skinny little guy or there has to be something wrong with you.

In over 10 years, of nightly walks on the beach, never been kicked, or pushed or scratched by anyone including skinny man wearing heels ladyboys

Edited by phl

I mean, there is news story after news story of ladyboys robbing people. I don't recall ever seeing so many.

My comment was not about myself walking down the beach.

Try NOT to blow them kisses and winksthumbsup.gif

scratched? pushed and kicked? man you must either be a really skinny little guy or there has to be something wrong with you.

In over 10 years, of nightly walks on the beach, never been kicked, or pushed or scratched by anyone including skinny man wearing heels ladyboys

Perhaps you are so ugly not even your money is attractive to Pattaya's notorious ladyboys? tongue.pnggiggle.gif (just kidding)

Seriously though, they do like to play grab ass quite a bit. I assume many of them are trying to see if they can get close enough to try to pick pocket you.

As I said, maybe it's your walk or maybe you are just luckier than me.

Perhaps you are so ugly not even your money is attractive to Pattaya's notorious ladyboys? tongue.pnggiggle.gif (just kidding)

Seriously though, they do like to play grab ass quite a bit. I assume many of them are trying to see if they can get close enough to try to pick pocket you.

as as long as the real girls happy to take my money, i am happy to be in the ugly books with the "fake" girlstongue.png

Seriously, i think they know who to target and if you look through all the reports, its mainly the same group of people from the same regions.

Same goes for the druggings in the room, but at times, can hardly blame the girls when certain groups offer them 1/3 of the already cheap price