We-tv

The Dan Sai Kid

I've just moved to a place with We-TV and would agree with Ulysses G—it's better than nothing. You've got BBC & CNN, a dodgy movie channel (movie's are fine although they're played from some kind of PC and you occassionally get the Windows boot-up screen instead of your planned evening of couch potatodom) and a strange Chinese sports station called European Football channel, which occassionally shows live Prem League but usually has Bundesliga reruns or highlights from Euro 2004.

Cheap as chips though—I only pay b100 p/m—and there are plenty of Thai channels and Chinese wrestling should you be that way inclined.

Think I posted the address or contact in the reccommendations thread above. Check there. (Sorry, connection is Sooooo slow at present, I have no time to check :o

The Internet has been very slow the past couple of days, what's going on I wonder?

Got the phone number, was hoping they had a Thailand website where I could see what the package includes. Do you still get the Thai networks with We-TV?

Think I posted the address or contact in the reccommendations thread above. Check there. (Sorry, connection is Sooooo slow at present, I have no time to check :o

The Internet has been very slow the past couple of days, what's going on I wonder?

Got the phone number, was hoping they had a Thailand website where I could see what the package includes. Do you still get the Thai networks with We-TV?

Ok this is the only page related to wetv I found on line.

I deserve a google gold medal for pulling this out. :D

If you scroll down there's a list of all the channels available and Chiang Mai address.

Yup, that's the picture of their office on Huay Kaew

Enjoy :D

http://www.payap.net/wetv.html

I want to get this for the ABC Pacific Channel and that alone.

Is it possible get this AND UBC hooked up via the one sat. dish?

Or do you need to get two seperate installations / two seperate accounts etc?

No, you can't

Yes, you do.