Colonic Irrigation Holiday At A Koh Samui Beach Resort

george

Some years ago I heard a radio program about this topic where a lady claimed all kinds of health benefits for colonic cleansing. I tried and ended up with more than a year with chronic diarrhea. Later I have read articles from reputable doctors wanting the whole procedure banned as a total scam without any health benefits and rather risky as it can disrupt the bacteria balance in your system.

You have been warned....

WB

and here is tutsi, desperately needing the toilet and then here is a niece on the throne with a smile and 'kee' and then tutsi dumps his load on the bathroom floor as there is an incontinence problem...

and then the wife comes and scolds the niece and has her assist to clean up tutsi's mess as punishment is in order...

we got 3 toilets in the house but everyone wantsta use tutsi's toilet...little savages...

Well thanks for sharing that magic moment with us, I really wanted to know about your incontinence, feel better now.

and here is tutsi, desperately needing the toilet and then here is a niece on the throne with a smile and 'kee' and then tutsi dumps his load on the bathroom floor as there is an incontinence problem...

and then the wife comes and scolds the niece and has her assist to clean up tutsi's mess as punishment is in order...

we got 3 toilets in the house but everyone wantsta use tutsi's toilet...little savages...

Well thanks for sharing that magic moment with us, I really wanted to know about your incontinence, feel better now.

yeah...incontinence is not something that folks like to discuss but increasingly I'm finding it to be a problem...the nieces come into tutsi's study and smell feces and then the older niece sez: 'uncle tutsi, have you bathed today?' and then I am embarassed...and then there are the shit stained towels everywhere but the wife helps to clean up...

I need to get some advice as when a load comes into the 'shute' I only have my sphincter to prevent disaster and that doesn't work all the time...maybe to get another colonoscopy soon...maybe to get another toilet installed downstairs next to my study but that would mess with my wonderful western kitchen...life is a bitch...

• Like 1