Ghosts, Money, Monks And Monkeys

AnandaSatvha

Ghosts. Don't exist.

Money. You have to work for it, it does not grow on trees.

Monks. Are in every town and city do not have to look far.

Monkeys. Kumpawapai in udon, Kosum phisa in Maha Sarakham.

Ghosts are at our local hospital, under the beds.Of course also at the local temples.

The money's always spent by the wife playing cards, as it's illegal you'll have to find them.

Get up early and you'll see monks everywhere around six o' clock in the morning.

Monkeys are almost everywhere.................wai.gif

• Like 1

Monkeys in Kantharalak? I heard that they had all been killed and eaten by the locals. whistling.gif

Monks become hungry for money and ghosts come from murdered monkeys.

We need to set up a breeding center..

To get what? Mutant Zombie monkeys that can chant and hold out a begging bowl at the same time while retaining the ability to open a Bangkok Bank account.

Repeat after me ....... Ohm.

Monkeys in Kantharalak? I heard that they had all been killed and eaten by the locals. whistling.gif

The real story is that an older starving American, Less Brain had eaten the last species on his ranch during rainy season. coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

Monks become hungry for money and ghosts come from murdered monkeys.

We need to set up a breeding center..

To get what? Mutant Zombie monkeys that can chant and hold out a begging bowl at the same time while retaining the ability to open a Bangkok Bank account.

Repeat after me ....... Ohm.

That discription sounds like a English football hooligan to me, just change begging bowl for a beer glass.

The real story is that an older starving American, Less Brain had eaten the last species on his ranch during rainy season. coffee1.gif

e

I have noticed a maniacal pot smoking American man who was twice married to a Phuket Prosti, Brainless, 60+, running nude in the streets of Kantharalak. Quite a brave lunatic if u ask me..

e

I have noticed a maniacal pot smoking American man who was twice married to a Phuket Prosti, Brainless, 60+, running nude in the streets of Kantharalak. Quite a brave lunatic if u ask me..

What an interesting lot you hang out with to be vested with such knowledge.

e

What an interesting lot you hang out with to be vested with such knowledge.

When you like monkeys............................whistling.gif

e

Looks pretty much that not just you had noticed that. I mean the plot......wai.gif

I'm surprised the OP with his dire need to save his primate relatives hasn't concentrated on rescuing his primate relatives from the monkey breeding farm near Pakxe.

Are you the fabulous American guy? laugh.png

Edited by lostinisaan

e

Please, I do not know if it's true about the guy's illegal activities. But if so, please tell him, or tell somebody to inform him that he might have troubles sooner or later.

I know for a fact that also cops here can read such forums.

What goes around, comes around. Those people who live there will know who you were on.......is it an online pay- back for you?

Edited by lostinisaan

I've been to Pakse, and my activism was met with the cocking of a rifle by a government worker outside the Forestry department. I think that was a hint to me...

If you really care I can get an AK and you can head up into the jungle and fight for the right.

Thai soldiers patrol and are often shot at and somethings killed. Don't ask others to fight and maybe die for your beliefs if you are not willing to do the same. If all the people who believe in a cause stood up and said we will fight for it the world would be a better place, but armchair revolutionaries are a dime a dozen. Jim